WEIGHT GAIN EMERGENCY!!! Plz Read

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ok this is the problem...

On 8th April i have my RT test..and soon after interview blh blah but im worrying about my medical as i don't think im quite 60kg..i believe im bout 56-58 depending what scales i use!! now my medical should be around 3-4 weeks after RT testif all goes well so ive got 3-4 weeks to put on 3/4kgs now ive had enough of people sayin just eat!! I do eat..loads like 3000cal a day..ive decided i might cut out gym and CV till ive passed medical n then BEAST my self..as my fitness is easy to re-gain..but went into AFCO other day and spoke 2 a marine i know there that knows about my weight and he sed the other day some one got deferred for 6MONTHS for been 57kg! so i see that i have a couple of choices...

1.) Withdraw app form for month or so..like complete RT test n Interview n ask for a month or 2 to put on the weight

2.) Cut out all form of exercise and eat fcuk loads! and b4 med drink loads of water

3.)Carry on ith gym but cut out CV n buy a supplement

ANY ADVICE WILL BE SOOO HELPFUL THANKSSSS

Leedham

Reaction score
If you dont wana put back your application a few weeks....

Your probably *text deleted* have to gain half a stone, half a stone in 3-4 weeks is pretty hard but could be done.

Its not just about eating loads you have to eat at the right times and get alot of sleep.

I'd suggest you cutt out CV work for a few weeks and do weights in the gym, heavy weights for 6-10 reps, and do compound exercises (bench press, deadlift, rows, shoulder press, pull-ups, squats and leg press)

Diet wise, get a good breakfast in the morning, a sanck 2 hours later, lunch 2 and half hours after that, another snack 2 hours after that, dinner 3 hours after that and then a snack right before bed.

Supplement wise, IF your *text deleted* use them basic protein powder if your 16 and id use creatine if your a little older (works for me if you drink loads of water, put on about 7 pounds in 2 week). If you are *text deleted* get a protein powder i can give you a recipe on making it into a weight gainer which is pretty good...