Weight grrrr

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im 187cm ( 6 foot 1 )

64 kg ( 10 Stone)

This is a typical days meal for me:

Breakfast:

Beans on toast with grated cheese with a banana (seperate ) (Pint of milk or orange)

Lunch:

Pasta with whole tin of tuna on top with lots of pepper and tabasco sauce (Pint of milk or orange)

Dinner:

Anything (usually Pizza or a big meal of some kind)

I've been eating like that for two weeks now and haven't moved up one kg ( its really *text deleted**text deleted*ing me off now any help?):bud:

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just try eatin "sh*it foods to put the weight on, or go to the gym n focus on weights but also keep *text deleted* CV up aswell
stewie

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted* mate i'm a stone and a half heavier than you but 7 inches shorter but i still look skinny as *text deleted**text deleted*. *text deleted**text deleted*ing wolf down the mars bars mate, joining the marines so you have an excuse to eat *text deleted**text deleted* and not salad.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i know man i eat like a bloody horse but i excersise like one too... so need to compensate eatting more without loosing excersie:fight:

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I was closer to your weight mate. Well maybe half way in between would be perfect for me.

Don't eat junk to put on weight, you'll only put on fat and not muscle which will tire you down as you weigh more but are no stronger.

Just eat plenty of carbs and protein, and do loads of muscle building exercises. Bulk exercises at your weight wont hurt mate, but at my weight they would as I already weigh enough!

Reaction score
Eat 4 meals a day instead of 3, you're eating the right stuff, just not enough. Have a tea at 4 or 5, then another later on at 9ish. 1kg is about 7000 to 7500 cal, if you want to put on weight, you need to eat more cal. Just don't eat crap tho

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i will have to get up earlyer to eat if i can i will have 5 meals:cool: cheers for the advice

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's actually recommended that you eat 6 sensible sized meals rather than 3 big meals. so that your eating every 2 - 3 hours, keeps energy levels up.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Its a funny game weight, Im 6,2 at 85kg's... Cant seem to shift it, I would ideally like to loose a few kgs, under the 13stone barrirer but its all muscle pretty much, But dont try too drastically to change your natural body weight.. Just add an extra meal into your eating routine..Im just going with the flow in terms with body weight, i know its a bugger but just let your body do its thing...