Weight

N

NJC1992

Hello its Niall again :)
Im only 55kgs and 16 almost 17 years old.
Is it true that there is no minimum weight anymore and its just you have to pass a BMI text?

DJ LOZZA

Reaction score
i wouldnt of thought so fella.(im not sure though)
that bmi index is a pile of crap if ya ask me.i am classed as obese on that bmi index.

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
55 kgs is about the same as me, and thats fine.

N

NJC1992

Okay, did they accept you as your 55kgs or havent you applied?

rety

Reaction score
pretty sure the minimum weight is 60kg, regardless of your height.

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yup it's 60kg! Start getting some food down you lads!

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
its defo 60kgs *text deleted* im only 61kgs and they said i need to put some on. u can apply but on your medical u will get weighed and if *text deleted* under u will probs have to wait something like 3-6 months (i think) to apply again and u get weighed i think like second day of training. best off putting it on before your medical, but does take a while for all your paper work to go though.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
And you have to put your weight on your application form,
so either you tell the truth and they'll say put some weight on and come back,
or you can lie about it and they'll find out at the medical,
so yeah,
best to put it on now.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
^^ whats your sig from? *text deleted* i like it

anyway, best thing to do is just eat as much as you can mate, i was 64kg at my medical and they told me to put more on because you will lose alot in training, im about 72kg now but i think its just muscle

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
yeah i just put 61 on myn when i was like 58 then i just made it over the weight on the medical. but i still havnt put much more on, stuggle doing it.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i just put 61 on myn when i was like 58 then i just made it over the weight on the medical. but i still havnt put much more on, stuggle doing it.

Im 72KG and just filled out my application and sent it today.
Im 17 aswell so im not particularly heavy for my age but its within requirements, make sure you get above 60KG.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Im 72KG and just filled out my application and sent it today.
Im 17 aswell so im not particularly heavy for my age but its within requirements, make sure you get above 60KG.

Yeah I'm 70kg,
and I'm 6 foot so I'm a bit skinny.

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
64 at 5.7 or 8 i dont bloody know. Think about it, 102lbs of backpack for 30 miles is almost heavier than you, PLUS you'll lose weight in training.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im 6 ft 1 or 187 cm whatever you prefer and 65 kg or 10 and a bit stone... build like a kick boxer (not that i am). however i also find it hard to put weight on. However i've been managing it with eatting 3 big meals aday and snacks inbetween.

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im bout 5 10 and 80kgs not good i need to loose weight *text deleted* im still carring my baby fat at 18! haha
well its not baby fat its drinkin to much, i cant stop when i come home from work on fri and sat nites at like 1-2am i have to have a drink b4 i go to bed. i shud prob stop it bearin in mind that i need to loose weight and have a beer belly:kult:
stewie