weighted vest

Varn01

Reaction score
Hey guys, i recently found a weighted vest on the internet which looked a good idea to wear during training, told my mrs and would you beleive it it was deleivered the other day, good gal ay! I just wanted some opinions on whether it will be anygood. Im plsnning on doing push ups and pull ups ,jogging and sprints in it. To me this seems beneficial as if i can perform something in the vest i can only improve without.
Any reply will be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks guys

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
Hi Varn01,

Sounds like the perfect way to achieve overload without stretching it too much. In RT the runs will be weighted with weapon and beltkit, so good shout I think.

Fromtheglos

greenlid

Reaction score
Alright fella,

I used one at boxing, great for circuits and sprints. Nit expensive but well worth it gives you a mix of strength and endurance.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Is that not one of those things a guy wears if his missus wants him to know whats its like to be pregnant :-D :-P

Varn01

Reaction score
Phoenix said:
Is that not one of those things a guy wears if his missus wants him to know whats its like to be pregnant :-D :-P

I do feel pregnant wearing it *text deleted* am about to go for my first run in it, will let you no what i think :)

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you get these and how much do they cost?

Jay22

Reaction score
Not long ago i asked on the forum if it was a good idea to have extra weight on you while doing push ups too. Everyone just told me not to. Now everyone says its a good idea. I dunno what to think now...