Welcome back to Me, me.me!

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I know no one cares but bing bang bosh I'm back after a lifetime ban! haha (though one wonders for how long)

*text deleted* *text deleted* right.... I'm *text deleted**text deleted** see about banging up 2 PRMC diaries one for the one I failed last year and one for the one I passed last week so keep an eye open kids but for now I'm off out with a hurley and a few beers as the weather is shocking good so have a cracking day lads and remember to smile

Kiddeh

Xxx

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back. We were looking forward to your PRMC diary (post 7 refers no-longer-validshowthread.php?t=42375[/URL] )

Good effort & well done second time around.

Best of luck in Recruit Training:

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations! Look forward to reading your diary.

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Are *text deleted* serious?? I was only banned for 3 weeks? if ya's had of told me the life ban was based on the life of a mating ant I would have been around a bit sooner...

anyway thanks Ninja and Grimmey hope you guys are having a good day

Mod edit: Welcome back. The text speak rules remain.

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome back Kiddeh. And congrats on passing your PRMC. You got an RT date yet?
Also, what did you call Ninja to get a lifetime ban? :push:

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Welcome back Kiddeh. And congrats on passing your PRMC. You got an RT date yet?
Also, what did you call Ninja to get a lifetime ban? :push:
*text deleted* i just said Samurai are better than Ninja's then boom... i was gone... twas shocking altogether :toung: haha

*text deleted* no RT date as of yet... rang my AFCO and they're waiting on confirmation which should be through today or tomorrow... but my CA said I could potentially get RT for May 28th IF my security clearance which went away in June last year gets in... though i did a paper version so i don't see it magically turning up in the next month if its being on the trot for more than 8 months... how've you been settled lad?

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Mod edits again? tell me it ain't so... I apologise for saying 1 of the words as I realise it is short hand and I'll avoid saying it in future but "ya" is literally in the Oxford English dictionary and not only that but is something I and most Irish people use 100 times a day.... just because the spell checker sticks a squiggly line under it doesn't mean it's not a word... if you'd prefer, my use of it will be kept to a minimum but I'm 3 quarters of the way through 1 of my Diaries which is ridiculously long and I am in my hoop proof reading it to get rid of something which is neither offensive, another language or text speak...

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
*text deleted** (el oh el) is in the dictionary too. Doesn't make it any more correct :wink:

And while we're on the subject of picking people up for every concievable wrong doing, you might be slogging it in "Queen Lover Land" as you put it, but it'll be the same queen to swear an Oath to. :wink:

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted** (el oh el) is in the dictionary too. Doesn't make it any more correct :wink:

And while we're on the subject of picking people up for every concievable wrong doing, you might be slogging it in "Queen Lover Land" as you put it, but it'll be the same queen to swear an Oath to. :wink:
in all seriousness there's quite the difference between your example and the word I'm disputing... by the way good shout on the phonetic spelling! haha and regards the Queen you speak the truth but that doesn't make my blood any less green or my accent any less irresistible to the lovely lady's of the British Isles!! ha and thanks for the reminder mate cause I'm not actually over there any more... got back to my lovely Island last week for a long over due session with my mates :laugh:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
in all seriousness there's quite the difference between your example and the word I'm disputing... by the way good shout on the phonetic spelling! haha and regards the Queen you speak the truth but that doesn't make my blood any less green or my accent any less irresistible to the lovely lady's of the British Isles!! ha and thanks for the reminder mate cause I'm not actually over there any more... got back to my lovely Island last week for a long over due session with my mates :laugh:
Bud, I've no doubt you're an extremely affable, instantly like-able & intelligent individual in the flesh, rightly proud of your heritage. The infamous life & soul of the party/craic or whatever colloquialism suits, however a gentle pointer may help during RT.

Take it or leave it, forget it & regret it at leisure...

Remembering humour in the face of adversity is very much at the heart of the Royal Marines ethos: There are some veritable comedy geniuses in the Armed Forces, but it's all about timing & audience.

There's no doubt fellow recruits will hold a clown in very high esteem for the much-needed limitless humour & boundless morale-boosting witty banter - until the day dawns when they may perhaps begin to realise that ill-timed 'humour' or 'witty' confrontation or disregard for due respect costs them dear.

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Bud, I've no doubt you're an extremely affable, instantly like-able & intelligent individual in the flesh, rightly proud of your heritage. The infamous life & soul of the party/craic or whatever colloquialism suits, however a gentle pointer may help during RT.

Take it or leave it, forget it & regret it at leisure...

Remembering humour in the face of adversity is very much at the heart of the Royal Marines ethos: There are some veritable comedy geniuses in the Armed Forces, but it's all about timing & audience.

There's no doubt fellow recruits will hold a clown in very high esteem for the much-needed limitless humour & boundless morale-boosting witty banter - until the day dawns when they may perhaps begin to realise that ill-timed 'humour' or 'witty' confrontation or disregard for due respect costs them dear.
I'm not sure what post your referring to Ninja but I have nothing but respect for everyone on the forum... no wah intended or offence mind and again not looking for any confrontation... what's the point? Sure I like the forum... not looking to be banned but if it happens because I use a word which is less formal and (in my opinion) better suited to a forum environment which is, furthermore how I actually converse verbally then I don't really mind like. Down to all of the Mods at the end of the day to say what's best for the forum... I'm not here to break rules, I'm here to chitty chat and help out any lads I can hence my awesome PRMC Diary with a sad ending :embarrest: speaking of which I'm still working on the second one...

Cracking on

duncan85

Reaction score
Ha...well done on passing PRMC...I might have seen you, I'm in the hunter block. Hunter biff.

Also just go with the rules, the mods clearly don't like the use of some of your talk. Get used to following rules. Just go with it.

Enjoy RT. it's great fun...