Well Chuffed =D

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
you dont have to reply to this but i just need to tell people as im well chuffed with my 1.5 mile time.

just went on a 3 mile run
planned to do 1.5 in 12:30 but done it in 13:02 instead (not on purpose i just couldn't get the right pace) and as my prmc is soon i wanted to see how my time would change with the 1 minute break. anyway i done it in 13:02 as said and only had a 20 second rest.

i then absolutly smashed the last 1.5 miles in 9:20. may not seem fast to some but take this into consideration.

about a week ago i done the same with a 1 mile warm up and 1.5 in 11:32 befor and no break and got 10:07 and i was pretty much nackered. and i have done no running or cardio since then. also my on road best time befor this for 1.5 miles straight off was 9:44 and on tredmil was 9:37.

so over all im well chuffed with myself and it has given a whole world of convidence that i will pass prmc in 3 days.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
nice one mate (Y)

good luck with your PRMC.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good stuff, give it everything on the PRMC! You'll do fine.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea good luck mate! also on your prmc you will have the adrenaline pumping around your body so you wont feel any pain and wont really feel tired! you will want to run all day then run home! *text deleted*

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck for tomorrow dude, just dont give up man, go till you collapse !

...and well done with the improve run times..