Well lads...

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im going to take my application form back this week, but i go on holiday on 2nd october to the 9th, is there a way i can still crack on without having to take it back after my holiday, i want get as far as possible and join ASAP

Cheers lads

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Im going to take my application form back this week, but i go on holiday on 2nd october to the 9th, is there a way i can still crack on without having to take it back after my holiday, i want get as far as possible and join ASAP

Cheers lads

So do you just turn up at the AFCO and say I *text deleted* join the Royal Marines,
and they give you a form and you hand it back to them when you've filled it out?

You staying in England?
Because they might be able to let you know what's going on.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score

Cheers lads

yes mate take it back now, just let them know when you're going away and they will make sure your psychometrics test does not clash with your holiday.

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yes mate take it back now, just let them know when you're going away and they will make sure your psychometrics test does not clash with your holiday.

Belting thanks alot mate :)

Also, is there any chance i could be in before christmas, if i tell the recruitment officer, i want to be in ASAP? And get all my tests done asap.

manonfire

Reaction score
Belting thanks alot mate :)

Also, is there any chance i could be in before christmas, if i tell the recruitment officer, i want to be in ASAP? And get all my tests done asap.

Judging by the amount my applications taking i'd say no. As everyone would tell you on this site though every application time varies so you might get lucky.