well *text deleted*

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
well *text deleted* FIGHT

well right guys... this is what went down 2 nyt some chavy fuxking *text deleted**text deleted*s started attacking a *text deleted* of mine who is pretty small thin and weak and i was drunk and lost it, and ran in hit one kid apparently knocked him out as one of my *text deleted*'s said and then all his *text deleted*'s started, had a bit of a fight with them i was fighting about 6 of them i got one 3 times in the temple and did about 3 others of his m8s but there was 2 many for me i just had 2 leg it in the end. most of my m8s are not the fighting type and nether am i i just h8 it they always start on the weakest guy and *text deleted* now had enough of it! i had some of my m8s getting held back so i was alone any way god knows whats gona happen now i got a sort of bruised left eye it aint that bad and my right fist is pretty swollen from a few smashes to there heads other wise im all good it really *text deleted**text deleted*ing pissed me of why they need to start..... and its always the weakest they start on and i just lost it... i was *text deleted* drunk at the time some how i managed to dodge like 10 face hits but all in all id say i *text deleted**text deleted*ed a few up, there was 2 many of them to handle alone just hope they dont keep trying to come after me very week now.. *text deleted**text deleted*ing chavs. but now i just fear for every time i go out on a friday because we go over a park.. i know a park but im only 16 and there is no weres else to go, it all started because they started throwing glass bottles at me and my friends then we walked of and 2 of my m8s went the other way and they all went after them attacking one so i sprinted in full speed pissed out of my head and floored the first *text deleted**text deleted*ing guy that hit him,
im sorry if my typing is *text deleted**text deleted* im still drunk *text deleted* what do you think i should do i kinda fear that they will keep coming every week with knifes, bat and old brothers and *text deleted**text deleted* there all pretty local but i aint gona drink in a wile because *text deleted* i was pissed out of my head and smashed about 6 up if i was sober... i dont mean to brag but im say i could of done em all

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good effort mate! well, you may need to batter them again, because thats the way these people work.. but if you can win the next fight they will leave you alone. this is because unlike small children who learn the first time they get hurt/burnt/cut, chavs tend to learn slower so you need to repeat each lesson twice. i would love to come down and offer a hand however your too far away my old mate, im down in kent unfortunately!

dont avoid these people, show your unfazed! this will put them off!

good luck buddy!

mike

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Idea: don't get thrown in a young offenders institute or prison while you are in the application process or before. It will do you no favours.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, perhaps I'm `gay and boring` but it's true and it could really affect your application#

it's one thing for a couple of knob head chavs to give you a black eye, but don't let them effect your application

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not dull, I my amazon account is a 4 character password!

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good effort bud!

Advice rest your hand! and get some ice on it and your eye n next time take a cosh!

Edit: its probably best 2 ignore what I say!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yeah there all cu nts but *text deleted* i *text deleted**text deleted*ed them and i was totaly out numbered and drunk so i guess ill go out next time and if they come well i guess ill do the tango with them but if i see em with bats and *text deleted**text deleted* ill leg it then take them out one by one another time!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm well this is *text deleted**text deleted* there now coming to my front door..... and *text deleted**text deleted* this morning i didn't answer but i herd them talking and saying ill get arrested and *text deleted**text deleted* *text deleted* but the thing is my dad is going on holiday on Sunday and my nan is looking after use so ill be the only guy in the house really ... fs dunno what 2 do now

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Chill out mate, there just looking to gain some respect back after there beating. dont do anythin like charge out there with your air rifle and kitchen knifes *text deleted* because that'll get you nicked. you'll be fine *text deleted* sound like you can handle yourself anyway:rock:

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i aint going to use any weaps unless they start throwing rocks and *text deleted**text deleted* at the house then ill go out duel wielding a *text deleted**text deleted*ing hatchet and a machete but i do live in a *text deleted* *text deleted**text deleted*ty area so yeah some of them might know some gang members and then im *text deleted**text deleted*ed there was a fight not long ago not far from were i live with 30 Asian guys v about 80 black guys fighting with knifes and hammers and *text deleted**text deleted* lool

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah we have got the police involved but they cant be around 24/7

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* you should totaly do what they did in home alone!

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds pretty mad to me, started out as a park brawl between some drunk lads and is now getting heavy!

Seriously without being a milksop think of your application and the fact that you cannot afford to waste it on low lifes.

I was out an some prat kept starting on me but i held back, having said that my mate who is a marine promptly flattened the lil *text deleted**text deleted*... Doesn't help you however so i would suggest like the others steering clear and calling the police if anything serious happens.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean and i want to stay clear i ain't gona go out for 2 weeks for it all the clear over but if they start coming to my house and *text deleted**text deleted* you dont really have a choice only prob is as u know with all chavs there probably bring like 20 people but i was told if they come just phone the cops and there come round and nick em because james the kid who got beat up and bottled has got the police involved

C

critchmufc

well done, i hope you taught them little *text deleted**text deleted*s a lesson, i hate little *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**s like that, full of them round mine!

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
well right guys... this is what went down 2 nyt some chavy fuxking *text deleted**text deleted*s started attacking a *text deleted* of mine who is pretty small thin and weak and i was drunk and lost it, and ran in hit one kid apparently knocked him out as one of my *text deleted*'s said and then all his *text deleted*'s started, had a bit of a fight with them i was fighting about 6 of them i got one 3 times in the temple and did about 3 others of his m8s but there was 2 many for me i just had 2 leg it in the end. most of my m8s are not the fighting type and nether am i i just h8 it they always start on the weakest guy and *text deleted* now had enough of it! i had some of my m8s getting held back so i was alone any way god knows whats gona happen now i got a sort of bruised left eye it aint that bad and my right fist is pretty swollen from a few smashes to there heads other wise im all good it really *text deleted**text deleted*ing pissed me of why they need to start..... and its always the weakest they start on and i just lost it... i was *text deleted* drunk at the time some how i managed to dodge like 10 face hits but all in all id say i *text deleted**text deleted*ed a few up, there was 2 many of them to handle alone just hope they dont keep trying to come after me very week now.. *text deleted**text deleted*ing chavs. but now i just fear for every time i go out on a friday because we go over a park.. i know a park but im only 16 and there is no weres else to go, it all started because they started throwing glass bottles at me and my friends then we walked of and 2 of my m8s went the other way and they all went after them attacking one so i sprinted in full speed pissed out of my head and floored the first *text deleted**text deleted*ing guy that hit him,
im sorry if my typing is *text deleted**text deleted* im still drunk *text deleted* what do you think i should do i kinda fear that they will keep coming every week with knifes, bat and old brothers and *text deleted**text deleted* there all pretty local but i aint gona drink in a wile because *text deleted* i was pissed out of my head and smashed about 6 up if i was sober... i dont mean to brag but im say i could of done em all

massive wall of text

tldr

New Threads