what do they actually do in the medical

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
strip down to your under crackers, stand under a measuring stick,read some eye test cards, *text deleted* on a stick, cough and touch your toes. (you don't have to touch your toes apparently it's optional...)

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He felt my bollacks, told me to walk on my tip toes and checked my eyes.... took about 5 minutes.

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
dont forget the hearing test. not that youll hear jack *text deleted**text deleted* once youve been next to the 50 cal in training. suppose you need to hear lectures and that to start with though *text deleted*

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i wondered about that myself, of all the thngs i wouldn't have thought hearing important for a guy who makes loud noises right next to his head for a living... *text deleted*

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
i wondered about that myself, of all the thngs i wouldn't have thought hearing important for a guy who makes loud noises right next to his head for a living... *text deleted*
Must admit, I always wondered that too. Apparently however, it's all to do with the hearing test you have when you leave!

If you leave claiming your hearing has deteriorated it can be verified, or indeed refuted, if a set of measurements were taken before you join.

All in all, it's not as daft as it sounds (pardon?).

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
why do u have to pee on a stick ?

is it just drugs they look for ? or is std's and other stuff like that to ?

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Must admit, I always wondered that too. Apparently however, it's all to do with the hearing test you have when you leave!
If you leave claiming your hearing has deteriorated it can be verified, or indeed refuted, if a set of measurements were taken before you join.
All in all, it's not as daft as it sounds (pardon?).
well that makes sense. thanks!
robbie spice i think you pee on a stick to check for abnormalities such as kidney/hormone etc and also some drugs. STD would require what is basically a spiked cocktail stirrer of death being put down your japseye and twirled around, and unless the Dr was VERY ninjalike they didn't do that to me...

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* go down your local clinic. i go once a year not quite as bad as you'd imagine or as i described it

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
well i don't know it is exactly but anything less than a spiked cocktail stirrer of death going down my jap eye is a god send

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* it's a small little swab thing and a pee test, if you're worried about AIDS it'd be blood too.