What do you guys currently work as? And do you work full time or part time?

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys jus curious to see what you all do , and how you fit training around current job.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
hey guys jus curious to see what you all do , and how you fit training around current job.

I'm an unemployed *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**,
been looking for a job since September,
finished college in July,
never had a job,
so now no one will employ me as I have no experience,
still looking for a job,
and going down job centre sometime this week when they phone me for my interview for job seeker's allowance.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
never had a job,
still looking for a job,
and going down job centre sometime this week when they phone me for my interview for job seeker's allowance.

Good luck, everywhere round here is firing people. Stuck on *text deleted**text deleted*ty benefits and can't find job, waiting for a form from royal mail now..

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
I work as an administrator for a Mercedes-Benz dealership. I go running at 6 in the morning before work then do dome circuit training when I get home. I've still got a lot to do though. As you say, 'fitness still under construction'.

Matthew " Osiris" Cook

Reaction score
I work at a parcel delivery company and work part time from 4pm to 8pm where I lug heavt boxes with no break its an added 4 hours of gym to my day which is going to pay off soon.

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
never had a job,
still looking for a job,

I'm a bum. Don't have a job, don't like civvy jobs either. Not that I can't be bothered, it's just not my style. However I've had quite a few jobs and the best ones I got made redundant. Worked in car garage and use to work for DFS :laugh: (included a lot of lifting)

Job Seeker's Allowance is the worst thing ever. It's so chavvy but at the end of the day, to spare yourself 30 minutes every fortnight you may aswell do it.. your getting I think £90 every two weeks which is better than nothing!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Job Seeker's Allowance is the worst thing ever. It's so chavvy but at the end of the day, to spare yourself 30 minutes every fortnight you may aswell do it.. your getting I think £90 every two weeks which is better than nothing!

Yeah exactly,
I didn't really *text deleted* go on it,
but my parents want rent and I want a bit of money.

daz665

Reaction score
I work full-time at a factory and it's *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted*. Money isn't too bad but it's very repetative work.

I've been finding it difficult doing enough training with my work hours so I'm probably going to leave and get a part-time job leading up to my PRMC/RT.

chris1988

Reaction score
i work as a lifeguard and swimming teacher full time, i go training before shift and after, and when i have 2 days off i take them n do nothing:D, but if i pass PRMC, i wont be in a job any more ill quit the day i get the letter confirming my RT date!

J

Jason_A

Footballer.

Some say we have it easy, but we do train 4 times a week -- 2 hours a day, which increases as we get older. Plus, match on a Saturday.

spiderman

Reaction score
I'm an unemplyed piece of urine. Worked in Waitrose for a while but could'nt stand the arrogant civvy managers trying to talk to me like I was a piece of dirt. Even though I'm a civvy *text deleted* but at least I'm going to do something with my life unlike them!

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Footballer.

Some say we have it easy, but we do train 4 times a week -- 2 hours a day, which increases as we get older. Plus, match on a Saturday.

Poor you, I think you do have it easy!
Boxers train way longer than a poxy two hours a day, and their fitness levels are in a different league compared to a footballers fitness.

I heard you don't want to be a Royal Marines Commando anymore. Why's that?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i work part time in a warehouse, from 6am-10am, Just filling up vans for delivery, Its dog turd. Before that I was a qualified plasterer until I got made redundant about 6 months ago.

Ipodbob

Reaction score
Tree surgery, mainly ground work tho so a lot of lifting. Firewood, hedges that sort of thing.

I train after work but its knackering just working let alone training also. Which is why my running suffers a bit. Ohh well RT in a couple weeks.