what do you take to the interview?

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
right got all the stuff your supposed to have but i say's on my appointment card about ......my national record of achievement??? well i was in school 8 years ago! and i dout they'd want to see me certificate of passing my road cycle test, etc *text deleted*

so what should i take to be honest i haven't got anything apart from the one in school *text deleted*

any help would be most appreciated

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Your National Record of Achievement is obviously less valid as the years pass, however it can also demonstrate your previous achievements which, together with your certificates of achievement since then, may illustrate your maturity & reliability. Favourable work references, general productive life experience, and further evidence to support your application, will in total aid your application.

Synk

Reaction score
hay ninja i diddnt get a record of acheiv i do have certificates for things i have passed in school and college though i have everything else for the interview. would that be good? i also have filled a questionaire out in full and would like to no would that help me pass the interview more than not doing it?

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thing is ninja i aint got anything since then?? :confused:

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anyone? got my interview in the monring :amazed:

shall i just take my old school one with nothing ive done since in ?

or just take nothing, heeeeelp please

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
If you have no evidence of achievements at school or beyond, then there's not a lot you can do if the interview is tomorrow.

The interview is to establish whether you are worth investing tens of thousands of pounds in training or whether you are viewed a high training risk- hence the suggestion that references, testimonials, certificates of achievement, academic qualifications help strengthen the verbal case you present at interview. As long as you come across as a viable applicant & can back-up any claims, then you will not be unduly disadvantaged against those arriving for interview similarly placed.

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers mate

found my national recorded of achievement, its got certificates from amy days i went too, when i played rugby at the arms park (millenium stadium ) the programe from me in it, certificate of acceptance for a trannie course for doing dentistry, 4 certificates in school for attendance and other things and two written refrences from a police sargent about me and my background etc from 2000 when i applied for the army.... so i think that should show them what i was kinda like in school

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
right got all the stuff your supposed to have but i say's on my appointment card about ......my national record of achievement??? well i was in school 8 years ago! and i dout they'd want to see me certificate of passing my road cycle test, etc *text deleted*

so what should i take to be honest i haven't got anything apart from the one in school *text deleted*

any help would be most appreciated

Don't forget a bottle of Rose wine.

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back!! PASSED! :uglyhammer::uglyhammer::uglyhammer:

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thanks fella :fly::fly:

medical next! :rally_drive:

royal1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What kind of stuff happened in the interview mate? what questions did they ask you? Also what did you end up taking to the interview?

Congratulations mate one step closer!!:applaus:

Synk

Reaction score
congratulations Ben mate :rock:
what happend there what kind of things they ask? i mean they do tell you the basics on what happens but i wana no off someone who has bin in the posistion i will be in a few days *text deleted* :)