What Else Do We Like??

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah just interested what do the rest of you guys like other than Birds and Training for the marines etc..

I'm Currently a full time cyclist, Race internationally etc and im sponsored by a few companies.. What about the rest of you then?? What do you all enjoy doing??

Support the Mighty Seasiders (BLACKPOOL FC) Season ticket holder 2 seasons ago... Music... Movies...Drink...Girls

I LOVE MOST THINGS LADS DO REALLY!.. :0

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
I like cycling to, but not to the level you do, just do it for a laugh with mates. im not really good. I like drinkin, my biggest downfall. dont have a gf, theyre to much of a distraction and cost to much, and i work shifts so its hard work.

love rugby...support saint helens, but dont get to watch em much. I like footy with everton being my fave team!

i like reading aswell...i no u sed bout girls but they are loadsa fun when ure single.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Kayaking is what my life evolves around.

Wales - Air was -2 Water was -6, Icicles actually HUNG off trees.

Just a splash of playboating:

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot to add, this is basically a hobby of mine:

Diamond Press Ups:

Breakdancing:

M

marcsteele08

Seems like u lead an interesting life then Ash :smile:?
No prizes for guessing what specialization you'd probably do if u passed RT and stuck the marines then :smile1:?
Marc.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like u lead an interesting life then Ash :smile:?
No prizes for guessing what specialization you'd probably do if u passed RT and stuck the marines then :smile1:?
Marc.
I am not obliged to answer that =P

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
other than women and training for the marines? i gave up on having gf's in january. since then just one night stands whenever the opportunity arises *text deleted* like the other lad said, they cost too much, too much hassle etc. now i just train for the marines pretty much all the time. either in the gym 12 hours a week or running 7 hours a week. hobbys are running, gym, swimming. dont play computer games any more. and work part time as a labourer. pays my gym membership and rent. and every couple of weekends go out on the piss. my 2nd favourite hobby *text deleted* apart from that not much else i like. used to ride my motorbike pretty much everywhere but i wrote that off in february. put it into sum1's car doing 55. ouch! *text deleted*
anyone else train seriously for bodybuilding?

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
dont play computer games any more
Speaking of computer games, that's another hobby of mine. Here's me and my SA80 on Battlefield 2 =D (See the 2 helicopters in the background, well the one that's getting blown up was actually my team mates)

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
download the mod for bf2 called Project Reality its awseome, its got all the british goodness :)

D

Deleted

Me, I just enjoy my footy, cricket and boxing. I don't box properly like, I just think the fitness side of it is really good. Cycling's alright too, don't do that properly either but its funny racing around everywhere with a few mates.

I like footy with everton being my fave team!
Great to know there's more than one everton fan!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
personally im into XC mountain biking, starting to get into downhill but i need to upgrade my forks and buy some armour. if you like im just a novice rider, no sponsers, no team, no compotitions, just me my bike and a long winding narrow dirt track.
also like a bit of breakdancing which i mainly do for fun but not seriously.