what happens at *text deleted* 1st visit to the AFCO

Mark_Cox

Reaction score
im only 15 and 4 months what would i have 2 do if i went?

ant

Reaction score
Arite marke welcome mate i think they will tell you to come back when you are 17 i think mate but not sure you are best asking someone with a bit more knowlege than me but i will help you as much as i can mate.

M

MTW

Arite marke welcome mate i think they will tell you to come back when you are 17 i think mate but not sure you are best asking someone with a bit more knowlege than me but i will help you as much as i can mate.

errrr...no they wont actually.:nunu:

they will talk to you, and give you all the usefull booklets about the corps and also they will explain the corps a bit, go through all the leaflets with you, go through the selection process, they wll talk about your training etc, and you can ask them any questions you need to, and no actually i very much doubt they will "tell you to go away". its win win mate, you dont have to comit to anything, sign anything or do anything like that,its just good to go and get some good info etc to help you get a better insight to the marines, and help you see if you want it or not. get down there mate.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Whilst you cannot sit the Recruiting Test before 15 years & 9 months, anyone in year 10 or 11 would be well advised to either telephone the virtual careers office on (UK) 03456 07 55 55 or simply call in to their nearest AFCO to get all the information they require and confirm they are eligible to join, before they enter into the selection process.

The AFCO are there to help you, not to hinder you, so you're most definitely encouraged to call in.

New Threads