What have you had for dinner??

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just Curious on what everyone is eating on prepairing them for the marines etc?, I'm just eating a bowl of couscous with a tin of tuna mixed in with it!, Yummy its good food!..

What about you lot?, Anyone having a burger haha :laugh:

Sam

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Bowl of curry noodles, hungover to hell, can't be arsed moving :sick:

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Scrambeled eggs and a bowl of Branflakes, I went 75 minutes on the bike today at the gym, i'm knackered!

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Had a bowl of salad and meat and an egg for lunch. Just had nuts and seeds (didnt taste so good so aint buying them again). And having pasta for dinner :D

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Scandal

I had a packed lunch box full of the stew I made last night, and an 'egg of numbing inevitability' hence my thread Scandal!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I had bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

2 small jacket potatos with baked beans, tuna and slad for lunch dnno about dinner yet, probably something nice as my mum will be cooking it :P .

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I eat pretty 'normally', just cut out stuff. I had a ham sandwich and a bunch of fruit - no butter, brown wholemeal bread, etc. I don't think you have to go crazy on watching calories and increasing protein.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I am a skinny b@stard and don't think i will be overweight anytime soon so just eat the same stuff that my house mates eat, plus beer, burgers, kebabs the lot as "late night nutrition."

If you're doing a lot of physical activity then you need to eat sufficiently to be able to sustain this and grow etc, so i just eat as much as i can.

I don't eat sweets or cakes or stuff like that as i don't see any point in them.

In my perfect world i would eat caveman stylee purely carnivorous, and just eat *text deleted* off joints of meat all day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Dinner guests Jollies Bar 9
Jie Dinner. Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 11
News Dinner with Duke for injured Royal Marines - The Herald RM Public Relations 0