What is going on at Man City

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Where did that come from from? Man City now making Chelsea looking like they welfare cases! :bigsmile:

Aspiring87

Reaction score
Do you think Robinho mistook Manchester CITY for Manchester UNITED??? Might get a nasty shock when he realises Didier Hamman isnt Christiano Ronaldo! :amazed:

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good odds that the city will finish in the top 4 this season....

with buying power like that they should make a dam good show of it!

if they dont get any silverware this season, then poor old Sparky will get a rough ride : )

they got the money now...lets see what they can do ! *text deleted*

:fight:

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
All the money in the world, and they will never topple the red side of Manchester

All the money in the world will buy the premiership no problems
WE HAVE ROBINHO
WE HAVE ROBINHO
WE HAVE ROBINHO::cheesy:

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i have been a city fan for 24 years now, to even be mentioned as a super club along side Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, is awesome, i have had a cheesy grin on my face all day.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I heard about Robinho and Man City and thought they got it wrong!!

Did that idiot shinawatra (i think) decide to sell up then???
quite surprising as he was doing such a great job......

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Sam, he ran out of cash and had to sell. the Thai Government wouldn't release his money on the grounds he stole it from them in the first place, *text deleted* :dontaskme:.

But I'm glad for City, I remember a few years ago their fans turning up to 3rd division matches and attendances nearing 30,000. So if anyone deserves this, it's them.

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what are you guys talking about? All the money in the world can buy you the premiership, FA cup, League cup, as shown by Abramovich. The guys who own City now make Abramovich money look like spare change. They have enough money to paint the moon blue.

Come on City
Come on City

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Man city's new owners are already saying they would happily offer 135 million smackers for Christiano Ronaldo, I think these guys mean business *text deleted*

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
Did you see in the paper that the new owners are worth 1 Trillion. The nearest to that is Abromavich with 10.8 billion. Wonder if they'll lend me a tenner?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm great for city pretty chuffed for them.

Funniest thing was the following (From BBC FOOTBALL)

However, it appeared the 24-year-old's deadline day move had still to sink in when he said: "On the last day, Chelsea made a great proposal and I accepted."

To this a reporter replied: "You mean Manchester, right?". "Yeah, Manchester, sorry!" answered Robinho.

hahha :laugh: :laugh: Quality! :rock:

billybambino

Reaction score
no player will want to go to man city, there isnt enough appeal there, if they finish 3rd this season, this may change

but i cant see ronaldo wanting to move to the otherside of manchester even for an extra £70,000 a week when man city dont win anything and probably wont for the next few years