What is your reason for wanting to join?

shady

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I know i want to join more than anything but it's hard to explain to people why. I think it' the feeling at the end of training of having completed training. How about you guys?

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i just want the mental and physical challange

to say im in the marines is the best thing a human could ever say

Also to prove to the non beleivers i can actually do it

Ben

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
also don't lie say the money is very good

In my old job I had to interview people and nobody ever said about the good money which we had to mark people down for.

But also say what the dude above said about the challenges, financial security and a bright career

aethefox

Reaction score
my job is too hard at the moment and i *text deleted* cruise through life so thought hey tht looks easy ill do tht i always did take the easy option out......*text deleted*

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
my job is too hard at the moment and i *text deleted* cruise through life so thought hey tht looks easy ill do tht i always did take the easy option out......*text deleted*

Haha:bigsmile:

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

what are u some kind a razor blade slide tester but with your job u have to test salt in wounds after ??

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I figured I fancy going on submarine rides....

Oh, and I saw Master and Commander.

shady

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
But if am asked why what can i say? Also if they ask how can you justify killing someone what can you say?

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I understand completely mate, for me it is just something i have to do something i have to be a part of. Obviously the challenges both physically and mentally and the job security and all the rest but... there is something more.