What time are you running?

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As ive been getting fitter i went out and think ive done my best run so far, bear in mind months ago i was a fat chubby guy smoking and drinking each night etc, ive lost over 3 stone now and feeling great, running is my new drug *text deleted* and the Marines is all i want! is all i will get !

I just got back from doing 7 mile run, which im doing each day now, my time's so far are

3.5 miles - 23min from home to a marker ive set
3.5 miles - 25min from marker to home

is that looking good? i feel like i can go back out and run it all again , i also feel a few more weeks like this and i should be looking to apply or am i getting too far ahead of myself? honest opinions lads :eek:h:

Aron19920

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
as long as your running your getting fitter each day, these arent bad times considering also

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good times there lad. I think those times would be fine, you coul start the application now. Takes a while for it all to process so you should have time to build on it.

Best of luck.

:)

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking, they certainly aint my best, i can and will do much better, but for now i feel happy! think ill go back down the office on the weekend and start the application!