What to do....

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm in a predicament right now.

I have 3 options;

1: I could go to my nans house (again). Put up with her rants about the services, full fat meals and EARLY wake up calls.

2: Go to my parents friends house just outside Norwich.

3: Wait until January and come over to the UK with the aussie's.

I have the money to do all 3, but I'm trying to work out which one will be the most beneficial to me.

My upper body strength is still really good, but my stamina isn't that perfect. I'm starting my 'extra phys' of running starting either tomorrow or Monday.

Basically, I would really like to be in RT by April '09.

Do you think I should just wait it out until January, work on the fitness while I can.

I need suggestions and any comments about my situation (no random comments, *text deleted*)

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
eeny meeeny miny mo, er 3. sounds good to me. Gives youself more time to get fitter too. I thought you were in US not Oz?

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still in the US. Just got in contact with the aussie's and the canadian on here.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I would say get to the UK and carry on training as although you want to be in RT come april there could be any number of reasons why it could be delayed. Initially i was meant to be in RT about now but due to many unforeseen circumstances my application has been held back and started over and over again.

Staying with your nan sounds alright to me, full fatmeals and early rises sounds a peachy way to get used to what you will have to do in RT, like the chief at my AFCO says "there are two 5 o clocks in the day and you will get use to seeing them both"

aussie

Reaction score
hey jamie, you know your more than welcome to join us but with whatever you choose i wish you luck mate. and if you dont come with us keep in touch let us know how things go

James