what to do??

t00old4this

Reaction score
Maybe a question for Ninja... I am a couple months away from my PRMC for joing full time, and since I have been in the recruitment process I have decided that the RMR is more suitable for me. Would you advise completing the PRMC and then transfering over to RMR recruitment or tell my careers officer what I want to do now?

Thanks.

t00old4this

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and was what i was thinkin. Dont think PRMC makes a difference though as its at Lympstone anyway! : )

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
mate its kennedy from *text deleted* room on PRMc..are you sure this is what you want mate!?..keep going mate never give up!

t00old4this

Reaction score
oh hello fella, congrats on the PRMC scores mate you did really well you should be proud. Yeah im sure this is what i want to do, for variouse reasons joining full time isnt a good choice for me anymore mainly money but few other things aswell. Im injured aswell and although on the day they said to come back in 9 months, the afco said as soon as im fit to do prmc again - thats *text deleted* be 3 months now. Good luck mate, and I hope the ausie doesnt start RT with you... what a plonker.

New Threads