What to take for prmc?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
got my prmc on the 17th and was wondering what kinda stuff to take to take ? eg how many towels or somthing like that? thanks

Plummy

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't it say on the literature you were given for it?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it does mate but i was just wondering how many boxers to take and how many shirts to take etc?

Jamie

Reaction score
I would take 2 shirts with you mate as you will be wearing a shirt and tie for the majority of the time.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
2 towels mate as you're showering pretty regularly, 6 pairs of boxers unless you *text deleted* wear dirty ones & a pair of trackie bottoms.

will

Reaction score
Jamie said:
I would take 2 shirts with you mate as you will be wearing a shirt and tie for the majority of the time.

wen i was down ther i took two shirts and travelling all day in one shirt then wearin it for another day wasnt very nice (it smelled) i reccomend takin an extra shirt

will

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah you want 3 shirts really i took 3 and found that was fine also take some trackies and a jumper or tshirt for evenings other than that dont take too much more than on the list!

oh and make sure you have room in your bag for the boots you'll be lugging back :wink: good luck!