What to wear to RT breif.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Take it just wear smart casual, like the RT test etc?

Cheers.

M

MTW

like the phsycometic test you mean? im not sure *text deleted* since you have got you place in RT now and arnt being interviewd or anything i asume you can just go in normal clothes.

chrystal19

Reaction score
I had mine today and passed, I wore a shirt and tie, others wore jeans though. I don't think it matters really.

M

MTW

no i think he means RT brief.... as in a briefing before you go to recruit training.*text deleted* im just *text deleted* go in normal clothes....but i dont ever dress scruffy anyway, so id say smart casual. like no ripped jeans and football shirts sort of thing.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, meant the breif you have at the AFCO before you attend recruit training. Well done on passing your RT test though mate.

Ill just go in normal clothes, just make sure I dont look a mess.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i'll give you £50 if you go in a toutou (sp?)and provide photographic evidence... *text deleted*
dont. it'd be silly and i wont give you the money, i'll just point at you and laugh.

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
I'll give you 100 quid if you go in a Borat thong and provide photographic evidence. Really i would.:toung:

TM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
always gives a good impression if you wear a suit and tie..

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
:uglyhammer:but wear the Borat thong underneath and take a gimp mask and dildo just so you don't look too out of place.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well, sorry to dissapoint but no dildo/borat man thong. Maybe Ill wear it to CTC.