just doin this so you can meet up before we actually get there
im getn a train from Paddington to Exeter which im pretty sure stops at Reading

Josh

Reaction score
anybody going from stoke station??????

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Guys becareful, not everyone that looks at this site might have good intentions, anyone can read this, even some terrorist, and you have just told him what time you are going to be at a station, and he could now take out a potential marine. PM to each other.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Guys becareful, not everyone that looks at this site might have good intentions, anyone can read this, even some terrorist, and you have just told him what time you are going to be at a station, and he could now take out a potential marine. PM to each other.

*text deleted**text deleted*ing hell its not hard!

They just wait at the station!

We all stick out like a sore thumb, we were refused from a pub when we want down becasue we were going to PRMC.

I dont think its a security risk! considering they can just get on the train past Commando Training Centre Royal Marines

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Stacka, I think what he means is be careful not to give out information such as "meet at x location by y location at z time" as any raghead with half a brain and a timer could set a time bomb and not have to worry. Tis what we were informed of on our PRMC. The Corporal mentioned this site specifically.

0.01%

Reaction score
Stacka, I think what he means is be careful not to give out information such as "meet at x location by y location at z time" as any raghead with half a brain and a timer could set a time bomb and not have to worry. Tis what we were informed of on our PRMC. The Corporal mentioned this site specifically.

VERY TRUE.

Had the same thing pointed out at the end of my PRMC, some lads looked surprised......it's just common sense!

You wouldn't let your child, younger sibling etc talk to a stranger on the net and start giving out details and arrange meets etc, due to fear of dirty old cun*s and the same thing applies here. Some people are just too trusting, or maybe a tad naive. End of the day you don't have a clue who is in front of the other computer, even if you talk to them on the phone, msn or whatever. If you bump into one another then great, but you won't loose out by not meeting early on the train ffs!

Trust nobody.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Amputee Royal snubbed by Virgin Trains. RM Public Relations 1
Jogger333 Arranging Trains Parents & Partners 3
MomsRUs Trains to Lympstone Parents & Partners 2