whats the quickest you can be...............

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
put on prmc....

what i mean is...my med dcos still aint come through (phoned today, said ring back in two weeks!)........and i really *text deleted* make the 4th dec prmc.

even if my docs come in by the 1st nov....do i have any chance......or am i waiting to after xmas leave....which by then will be 8 months since i started my marines application.

im just praying that my careers officer will see that ive been waiting for ever and hurry things along once my docs have come in.

man im getting desperate :(

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Go to your AFCO and ask them, also have you done your PJFT and Eye Test yet?

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no....thats my point..........it has taken an ice age to get my med docs...and they still aint arrived yet...(27th july the were applied for)

my point was....once they have arrived (only then can i do my medical and pjft) whats the quickest you can get on a prmc..

is it like a standard 6 week wait...or can it be quicker?

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well you haven't actually done your medical yet? you will need to do your eye test first and then take the documents with you to your medical, whilst at it book your PJFT too! get that done asap, and you will hopefully have it all done within a space of 2-3 weeks then you can book your PRMC. Most likely december! thats when im most likely to go

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
PRMC is normally be booked around 6 weeks beforehand.

It cannot be booked until your former medical & former service docs have been recieved, "permission to process" has been gained, you've been tested, interviewed, undergone medical & passed PJFT.

To be honest, I'd be more inclined to focus on PRMC in Jan/Feb.

Gaz

Reaction score
Bottom field in December sounds nice..... *text deleted* :*text deleted*:

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
JK said:
Well you haven't actually done your medical yet? you will need to do your eye test first and then take the documents with you to your medical, whilst at it book your PJFT too! get that done asap, and you will hopefully have it all done within a space of 2-3 weeks then you can book your PRMC. Most likely december! thats when im most likely to go

ive done my eye test...

i think your missing my point slightly...im aware i cant do anything as ive not done my medical..but ive been waiting 12 weeks for these documents that im told should take between 4 to 8 weeks.

all i wanted to know is the average time to wait for a prmc 6 weeks....or is there people on here been booked on one (once they have done there pjft and medical) within a few weeks.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja_Stoker said:
PRMC is normally be booked around 6 weeks beforehand.

It cannot be booked until your former medical & former service docs have been received, "permission to process" has been gained, you've been tested, interviewed, undergone medical & passed PJFT.

To be honest, I'd be more inclined to focus on PRMC in Jan/Feb.
gutted....

Ive had my interview and permission to process has been granted...eye test has been done too/

its just my med docs..........i cant tell you how frustrated and pissed of i am at waiting for these documents to come in....but its directed at the negligence of the army....

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
further more.........ive spoken to my afco....and this is there reply.

glasgow are unable to locate my med docs........until they find them im a sitting duck.

trust glagow to lose my docs!!

where does this leave me now?

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Ever get the feeling they didn't want you to leave the army?

Talk about making things as hard as possible for you :cry:

Don't know what to suggest Alan,

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
GreyWing said:
Ever get the feeling they didn't want you to leave the army?

Talk about making things as hard as possible for you :cry:

Don't know what to suggest Alan,
honest im gutted...

ive been working so hard thinkin that any day my docs will come in..to ring up and they told me that glasgow have lost them....im not even close!

if im right, if they dont locate them does this mean that i cant join the marines?

because if they were *text deleted* locate them...they would of done it by now..they have had 12 weeks.

sorry to rant on about this.....but im devastated!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Not sure what it means buddy, I only hope someone can intervene and make an exception for you.

What's your next step, have you tried your old med centre on base. Just wondering if any chance they never actually went anywhere and could still be there.

GW

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
GreyWing said:
Not sure what it means buddy, I only hope someone can intervene and make an exception for you.

What's your next step, have you tried your old med centre on base. Just wondering if any chance they never actually went anywhere and could still be there.

GW
that's what im thinking....but is it for me to intervene?

i can spend all day chasing this up...as knowing my old unit that's exactly where they will be...they have had just over 5 years to get rid of em!

but i dont *text deleted* start sticking my nose in and then upset my afco.

but i really *text deleted* make a complaint towards the army about this.