Whats the world coming to ...

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Seriously guys what's the world coming to ... the state of society in the UK today people like this need locking up ... or a better idea would be having them put against a wall and shot ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7056325.stm

The link above is about a 97yr old war veteran being assaulted by some nut job because he said he couldnt get past the old man on a bus ... he didnt even get sent down because the judge didnt have the balls too do so, instead the judge gave him a 3yr supervison order ... like that will f*!king do much!

Makes me sick to my stomach to see and hear of this kinda thing!

Sorry for the rant but this kinda thing makes my blood boil :evil: :evil:

Vowlesy

Reaction score
Rant is all but justified! This is outragous! If only I was on that bloody bus I can't STAND it when old people are attacked like this let alone a veteran?!!? He fought for this bloody country and this is how he is treated. Liberalism for ya...

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Not often but sometimes you really wish the Taliban were in charge of this country don't you.

Can't see hime getting a supervision order from the Mullah cheif justice.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Seriously the justice system in the UK seems flawed now-a-days but only if your a law abiding citizen!
These days if your any sort of criminal or whatever there is a battery of social works there to back you claiming that because you didnt have this when he was a child or his father/mother wasnt there thats why he's turned out like this ..... well i say b*!locks to that .... some people are just evil and twisted and no matter how much you try and help these people they'll just come back to haunt you!

Bring back some hardline justice!

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
it certainly is b*text deleted**ocks chaps. I wonder if the judge would have been as lenient if the 97 year old gentleman was a relative of his??? I think until a Judge or MP's daughter gets raped (hopefully that will never happen, just using it hyperthetically), or their houses get ransacked by smack heads, then we will always see this ludicrous "justice" system continue. I may be completely out of line but i think that they are so high up, that they must be completely detached from real life, and do not witness every day happenings, therefore it does not effect them.

How on earth can the buffoon judge think that the public are safer and served better by letting this lunatic walk the streets rather than give him a custodial sentence of some form.

I really look forward to having children, but what sort of world are we *text deleted* bring them up in if *text deleted* happens.

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think Im a propper patriot but lets face it this countries shite. Sometimes I wonder why Id even bothertrying to fight for this *text deleted* hole.
I think I should have been born 40 years ago when Britain was still 'great'.

Maybe ill become a politician after the marines :roll:

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Rob said:
I think Im a propper patriot but lets face it this countries shite. Sometimes I wonder why Id even bothertrying to fight for this *text deleted* hole.
I think I should have been born 40 years ago when Britain was still 'great'.

Maybe ill become a politician after the marines :roll:

thats right its no ones british any more...

were more brit......ish....

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how can you be patriotic though anymore, a taxi driver got made to take the st.georges cross off his car last rugby world cup its all going pete tong! :roll: what a sad man though hitting a 97 year old man cause his hat fell off, absolutely sick, bet if someone did it to that mans dad or grandad he wouldnt find it so reasonable! :x

Mikey

Reaction score
I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in London it's really bad. Common courtesy has gone out the window. For instance, I hopped on the tube with my grandmother - well, I say hopped, I actually had to help my nan clear the gap - and we entered the carriage. It wasn't packed, but every seat was taken. So I'm standing there in the train staring at this row of people, not a single one of them older than 40 I'd guess, giving them the benefit of the doubt and hoping one of them would do the decent thing. Not a single one of the selfish bastards would give up their seat for my 76 year old grandmother, visibly frail, with a walking stick. Utterly disgusted, I ask the whole carriage if someone would like to offer their seat. Must have been what, seventy people?

And these were 'respectable' people. I really don't know what has happened to this country. I'm only sodding 22 and I've noticed a shift in values. As for those contemptible bags of infectious human waste who would attack an elderly war veteran, custodial sentences, no *text deleted*. And none of these luxuries we hear of either. No bloody playstations or a tv in your cell. No parole either. Five years should be five years. Life should be life. Anyway, end rant. Something needs to be done before I really lose my temper :evil:

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
They need to bring back corporal punishment in schools, allow the coppers to use force and tighten the immigration rules. Corporal punishment is a must, otherwise the kids think their untouchable and have no discipline. If a teacher so much as layers a finger on a kid nowdays they could face a law suit, its ridiculous. Britain should be how it was 50 years ago.

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Totally agree but the only political party that believes in those kind of things is "racist".

Gaz

Reaction score
One word..... "Bully" :evil: ! Of all the people on the bus, he went for an old man! Bet he wouldn't have done it 50 years ago when that war hero was in his prime...?