What's your favourite song ever?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I Like mainly like the uk Grime Scene, But also like soft music like Mario, An J Holiday for when im with my bird, at the moment theres this song i lovee, I Know your all going to say im a puff and i agree its a puff song but its still a good song in my opinion. So yeah the link is below sit back and have a wa*k and think about your girlfriend while listening to it :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKCHz5u2z64

S

Sotiris

Metallica are simply the best rock band in the world...for any responses on the contrary I shall simply put my fingers in my ears and say "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" :smile1:.

S

Sotiris

By the way lads,

For some reason my e-mail notification thing isn't working. By that I mean whenever someone used to respond to a thread I wrote in I'd get an e-mail...for some reason since midday yesterday nothing. Anyone else having this problem or just me?

DamageInc85

Reaction score
I would agree with that Sotiris. I've seen the 'tallica boys a few times and they never dissapoint.
Master of Puppets - Best metal album ever!

smallzy

Reaction score
i prefer and justice is for all

new metallica album coming out soon but they suck now compared to their 80's days

S

Sotiris

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

St. Anger was awesome! Unamed feeling, Sweet Amber..sweeeeeeeeeet! Could you imagine someone as old as your dad bashing out tunes which were heavier then any of the lame bands of today are writing.

Music isn't the same today, it generally sucks. Alas...to be born 20/30 years earlier :sad:.

smallzy

Reaction score
LALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

St. Anger was awesome! Unamed feeling, Sweet Amber..sweeeeeeeeeet! Could you imagine someone as old as your dad bashing out tunes which were heavier then any of the lame bands of today are writing.

Music isn't the same today, it generally sucks. Alas...to be born 20/30 years earlier :sad:.
eh you just have to look for the right stuff....

like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XB9twmpUw

that song is the definition of epic

i want that song played before i go into battle with my war paint on and holding a 5 foot battle axe

S

Sotiris

Argh!..You've changed the link...I was going to say:

"Yea but if you keep filling a bucket with *text deleted**text deleted* it's bound to get heavy sooner or later. St. Anger is musically very very good. Some of the timings in that album are mind blowing. Every member of Metallica is extremely experienced...hell they've been playing together for 25 years! These guys look like a bunch of teens who don't like their parents. And if you can't hear what the guy's saying then what the point in...well could you call that singing?

Hehe I feel we're entering an unwinnable debate because you can't argue emotion."

smallzy

Reaction score
ok listen to some kind of monster, it has about 3 different riffs the whole way through the 8 minutes

then listen to the epic call of ktulu, orion, and to live is to die, or and justice for all. those songs are on a completely different level.

it's just opinion though of course

S

Sotiris

Well I agree with you. The old stuff definitely had a completely different quality to it. But I think of St. Anger as a kick in the balls for all the guys who thought they were going soft after the Load and re-Load albums.

smallzy

Reaction score
Well I agree with you. The old stuff definitely had a completely different quality to it. But I think of St. Anger as a kick in the balls for all the guys who thought they were going soft after the Load and re-Load albums.
yeah i think we can agree that st anger were better than the load albums. at least they were heading in the right direction.

the only song i liked on those albums was bleeding me, and when i say like i *text deleted**text deleted*ing love it.

S

Sotiris

Ahhh...it's something else isn't it? But hey, there are loads of classics on those two albums. What about Until it Sleeps? Outlaw Torn!!!???? Aint my Bitch..now that is a riff and half!......FUEL!?! Brilliant for running. King Nothing...if you listen carefully at the end of that track Hetfield says "off to never never land"...very strange. The Memory Remains?

Ahh..there are others but I can't think off the of my head. I don't think they get enough credit for those albums.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
This isn't my favourite song or anything but I do love it.

I'm posting this because of all the Metallica love in this thread. Metallica are over-rated , they were decent when Dave Mustaine was with them and then when he left James Hetfield used loads of the songs Dave had already wrote, *text deleted**text deleted*in gayboy Hetfield, So dave went and formed Megadeth who are just way better.

Now this isn't the heaviest song in the world or anything but it's better than all Metallica *text deleted*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5FOdXncE4&feature=related

MEGADETH!!

S

Sotiris

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

I believe there are a few more million Metallica fans who would disagree with you.