When do Afco go back?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
When do the AFCO in london go back is it the 7th or the 3rd? Thanks guys I just want to find out my RT date. :*text deleted*: :D :)

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Think its the 3rd mate, thats when i've been told anyway, when you looking to start RT?? Asap?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah mate i just *text deleted* get in there *text deleted*, its only recently hit me that ive passed *text deleted* when you trying to get in there mate asap? i hopefully be in there on the 11th

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully mate, STILL unable to wear shoes and me boots though!

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
damn! that was a bad blister though! you managed gym test 2 with that did'nt you? I must admit mate you dug deep to get past with that blister it must of been agony

edited for poo spelling :*text deleted*:

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
is there anyways i could find out when the afco in london go back? as there not answering today :?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Plummy said:
is there anyways i could find out when the afco in london go back? as there not answering today :?
If they're not in today, it looks like Monday.

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Plummy mate mine said they were back today, rang up this morning and i think the cleaner answered!! :*text deleted*: , said were open but there are no advisors in which was a bit weird.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think ill try tomo then mate ive tried loads today just want to got my date *text deleted*

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Chris you go to Middlesbrough AFCO dont you? You were told they opened back up on the 3rd? I should have had a call from them by now :evil:

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i rang today and was told he would ring me back and i didnt get called back :cry: i duno whether to call him back tommorow becoz i dont *text deleted* be a pain *text deleted*. what you think? wise or not? i want the 11th of feb so bad aswel dont *text deleted* wait any longer :cry: :*text deleted*: what would u guys do?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
There were open on the 3rd but supposedly nobody was in??

Been in touch with them today, looking to get a date for around the 25th, heard the 11th may be booked up not sure yet he's *text deleted* get back in touch with me tomorrow.

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah I was on the phone with them today. All sorted.