When do you get weighed??

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
Right i've done my medical and PJFT and i got weighed at both of these and jsut made it over the weight, i was wondering if you get weighed any more times, like on PRMC or before RT??

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
after you start RT i get weighed and say im below 60kg, that mean i fail then thats the end of me in RT???

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i did a weighin at the gym the other day on accurate electronic scales and i weighed in at 60.01kg bloody close or what :laugh:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
after you start RT i get weighed and say im below 60kg, that mean i fail then thats the end of me in RT???
I'm afraid that if you weigh under 60Kg when you start Recruit Training, you will be discharged under the "56 day rule", Not Finally Approved, Medical. (NFA[Med]). You are normally weighed on day two of RT.

Unfortunately this has happened several times recently.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
wait so you have to be over 60 kgs for the first 58 days?? and after that it doesnt matter?? or if you pass the one on day 2 it doesnt matter after that??

M

MTW

probably dosent matter untill you next have a medical, which i think you have to have every year but im not sure...

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
4 Set meals a day which a hell of a lot of good, healthy stuff and loada carbs mixed with a hell of a healthy lifestyle and extreme gym seshing...

id say the only thing im *text deleted* do is put on muscle..
brick sh1t house doesnt quite cut what i intend to be like.. they'll see me coming from afghanistan :laugh::laugh:
:fight:

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
they did say that the weight limit is so high because you will loose weight in rt. and you have got to carry all that weight as well. so if i loose weight in rt and need to be over 60kg everytime i get weighed i guess im *text deleted**text deleted*ed unless i can put it on and keep it on. Not going so good at the moment.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
How tall are you?
170cm i think. or 169.
My BMI is great but i jsut need to put the weight on so i dont have to worry you know, like get a few kgs up.
why you want to know my height??

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's probably worth mentioning that the minimum height is 151.5cm & the minimum weight is 60Kg.

Both those figures are independant of the BMI scale & the minimum weight of 60Kg is regardless of height.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
yeh i know that part, so what about the 56 days rule with the weight in RT??
So after the 56 days it doesnt matter what you weigh?? Because my careers adviser said i will loose quite a bit of weight in RT so that is definitely going to put me under 60kgs then ain't it if i go into RT at 63kgs.??

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
170cm i think. or 169.
My BMI is great but i jsut need to put the weight on so i dont have to worry you know, like get a few kgs up.
why you want to know my height??
I was just wondering if your weight was in proportion to your height.

I'd do the same as you - Just pack on as much as you possibly can, but try to put on as much muscle as possible as it will weigh more than fat (and as long as you keep working those muscles in RT, it will stay on longer than fat as well).

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
weigh over 60 kgs *text deleted*. No problems here !.