When do you go to sleep?

J

Jason_A

I usually go between 9-10pm. I used to stay up 'till early hours in the morning, but I just wanted to change my lifestyle - and I now train 6 days a week.

So, let me know what you go to sleep! :)

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Pre-most recent heat wave, 10pm. Waking at 6.

Since heat wave... 6am waking at 2pm.

I struggled to keep sleeping patterns and can go for a few days without sleep like nothing has happened, kinda worrying really :\

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i try for 11 but i seem to have this phobia of going to bed early so usually it ends up 12-2 am. especially if i've got to do something the next day as i cant sleep for thinking about it...

J

Jason_A

I used to stay up late, but take it from me, it does you no good in the long run. Plus, you need at least 8 hours sleep, esp if your weight lifting ect.

I have to be up very early tomorrow -- got a morning run hehe. Don't you just love the morning air?

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I go to sleep depending if Commando on the front line is on! ITV 4 is the best for commando stuff, I also run in mornings.. I love getting the pain out of the way in the morning so I can relax for the rest of the day

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
recently its been pretty late. as i been ill and had a hell of a lot on my mind. so about 2 maybe 3ish..

however i used to go to bed about 10 ever night.. but now it averages at about 12 because i never have anything to do in the mornings as i only have work twice a week and i dont have college or anything.. so im a bum almost every day *text deleted*.

karatydude123

Reaction score
haha commando on the front line was ledgendary *text deleted*...but i belive it's finshed now?

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
usually 12ish

everyone else seems to go for a run to refresh themselves out for the day in the morning where as i...... :blink1:

:saythat:

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
commando on the frontline is great, got the dvd and watched it all at work, plus ross kemp in afghanistan, he makes me laugh.
Depends when i have work but i usually try for 6 hours minimum sleep, but have about 8 on average. Today i went to bed at 12 and got up at 6, work at 7, yawn.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
you ever seen the ross kemp bit on the kevin brown show???? haha

frickin hilarious, "I'm ross kemp, and this is my new show.... Ross Kemp, on the toilet, Arghhhhhhh get out!"

haha

:bud:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* kevin bishop sketch of ross kemp, ON DRUGS, oh man im rally stoned has anyone got any food? ive got the munchies oh ah Oh S*text deleted** no seriously i a.. *text deleted* best sketch of him.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ross Kemp deserves his own thread *text deleted*, always had love/hate thing for that guy, especially since he did extras, properly ripped himself in it.

Anyway, gone off topic!

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yeh he sounds quite like him

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Usually about 11 - ish. Wake up at 8 ready to go gym. If I go running then it's up at 6. When I go job searching it's up at 5 (that's plain awful I tell you).

I always try and get 8 hours. Plus I everyday I make sure to drink a pint of water after I have woken up. I much prefer having a structured sleeping pattern, and it's easier to drop off when you've had a good workout.

There was a time when I had a bad routing of going bed really later, like 4 or 5am in the morning, then getting up like 12 or 1pm, and that just sucked. It feels like your day is gone.

D

Deleted

Miles too late... normally get to sleep between 2am-4am. I hate it, but I'm not really training at the moment and got no urgency in my life at the moment, no reason to get out of bed, no job, no college, no nothing. The most boring, lazy and monotonous perioud of life.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Aye, tis another reason I aint bothering - can't find a damn job :| Why wake up too early? :uglyhammer: