When to apply if i hope to get in july/august next year?

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all when would be the best time to ring up AFCO and get the ball rolling if i hope to get on a RT sometime in july/august?

The reason for this is my apprenticeship finishes this time and i would rather head straight to RT than waiting around for months?

Thank you.

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Apply now, your PRMC is valid for 12 months, so you can set your RT date for around the time you want to join. Just keep your fitness up.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Apply now, your PRMC is valid for 12 months, so you can set your RT date for around the time you want to join. Just keep your fitness up.

Yep, spot on.

The thing you should remember is that Lymstone stops training in August for the summer break. Many people prefer to get foundation out of the way prior to going on leave or some prefer to start after a leave period so as they can get a fair way into training before taking leave.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Hey all when would be the best time to ring up AFCO and get the ball rolling if i hope to get on a RT sometime in july/august?

The reason for this is my apprenticeship finishes this time and i would rather head straight to RT than waiting around for months?

Thank you.

What's your fitness like at the moment?
I'm thinking I'll be ready by about that time next year,
just wondering what your fitness is like so I can judge when I should join.

Cheers,
Joe.