when will I get prmc date?

Jesse13

Reaction score
I passed my pjft on the 30th Sept I phoned them with results the same day and I still have yet to hear of a date for the PRMC. I was wondering how long it will take until I hear and also what date I will likely to be getting?

Also if succesful with the PRMC whats the usual waiting time for a date for RT?

Thanks

DRichardson

Reaction score
Hey Jesse

Best thing is just give them i ring. Thats what i did and they gave me a date. I phoned last week and the earliest PRMC the gave me was the 11 Nov.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Yep, don't assume because you have passed PJFT that you will automatically be booked on the next available PRMC.

Many people can run the distance but cannot meet the pull-ups, press-ups & sit-ups targets (4-6, 40-60 & 60-80 respectively). Your AFCO may advise that you need to attend a Royal Marines Acquaint Day to provide proof positive that you are ready to attend.

On average from requesting a PRMC to actually attending one usually takes about 4 weeks, but it would not be particularly wise to attend one before you are fully prepared.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I passed my pjft on the 30th Sept I phoned them with results the same day and I still have yet to hear of a date for the PRMC. I was wondering how long it will take until I hear and also what date I will likely to be getting?

Also if succesful with the PRMC whats the usual waiting time for a date for RT?

Thanks

yeh mate same here, i completed mine on the 25th september. I'm still yet to hear from them. But like Ninja said, probably best to let them sort it out, apparently it is very busy this time of year.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeh mate same here, i completed mine on the 25th september. I'm still yet to hear from them. But like Ninja said, probably best to let them sort it out, apparently it is very busy this time of year.

i dont know how long things are going to take with me, but the officer that took me for my psychometric says it will take about 4 weeks for my PJFT, and i dont know how long after that for my PRMC but i could be on the same one as yours! (bearing in mind your AFCO is pissing about! *text deleted*) :biggrin:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Just to clarify guys, if you've passed PJFT- do contact your AFCO to discuss the way ahead - they may be waiting for you to tell them you're ready for a PRMC.

chris1988

Reaction score
alright lads, id ring your afco and see what they say, i got my date 3 days after my pjft.

Ben

Reaction score
I've got my pjft tomorrow but I was booked in for my prmc on the 4th november 3-4 weeks ago. Got all my details through and everything.