Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

When will I receive a date

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by borneboy, Apr 1, 2019.

1. borneboy

borneboy Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I thought you rang up and got a date there and then but they have to bid for it is this because all current lrmcs are full? Hoping to complete one by the 29th May.

Thanks

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

If the AFCO bids for a PRMC on the current recruiting software, a date is allocated immediately but the system doesn't "talk" to Lympstone so the danger is the individual rocks-up at CTC and no-one is expecting him. Therefore AFCOs have to email the allocator and he will email back a confirmed date, usually within 24-48 hours.

I'm advised that PRMCs are currently chocker: 45+ on each throughout May. Why? I know not- possibly the allure of the Orange beret.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  3. borneboy

borneboy Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Do you have an idea of what date I'll recurec or can't you tell?

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

If 100% ready and good to go, they could squeeze you in within a couple of weeks but the average applicant will routinely be allocated June onwards unless there's a cancellation just as your place is requested.

Generally the AFCO will declare a person unavailable for about 4 weeks from the bid date so that they don't end-up on a PRMC next week.

5. borneboy

borneboy Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I understand. Hoping to get the PRMC out the way before I go on holiday on 29th May. I feel my fitness is at an adequate level and I feel ready.