When you getting down there?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i changed my travell warrent for tickets yesterday to get down there. but im not quite sure when to get down there for. the woman at the desk gave me a slip of paper that says i will get there for about 15:00. but i can take a later train if i wish.

so basically what time should i plan to get down there for and when you guys planning to be down there?

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i changed my travell warrent for tickets yesterday to get down there. but im not quite sure when to get down there for. the woman at the desk gave me a slip of paper that says i will get there for about 15:00. but i can take a later train if i wish.

so basically what time should i plan to get down there for and when you guys planning to be down there?

ive had my tickets fookin ages!..n i am catchin train at New St at 10:10 get off at Exeter St Davids n get to lympstone for 14:07..get the best kit! *text deleted*

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ZZ, 3pm is fine. There will be a fair few arriving at that time.

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you guys get there early compared to me!
i have to come from Durham and i get to Lympstone at 16:55!
not long 6 days!

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* im starting to sh'it myself a bit now..eased off on the running i have..what training u doin now?..

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
i arrive at 14:07. I'm not that worried i know i can pass. But i'm not to impressed with my running *text deleted*, not as good as it was in my sig. Can't though :)

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
where you *text deleted* on the train dan? seems like u'll be on the same train as me as i arrive at 14:07..and same *text deleted* my running is not what it says in my sig..2 weeks ago every run i did i was hammering in under 9mins now its pissing me off!..what 1.5 time u *text deleted* now dan?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im still keeping up my running, going to do about 3 more runs befor prmc make sure im still getting under 10:30. last one i did was 10:07 after 1 mile warm up and 1.5 in 11:32. im not a fast runner but i have found as pace that i know if i run at i will pass. i measure it through my breathing and the burning in my legs *text deleted*. as long as i feel burning and find it hard to breath i will pass *text deleted*.

still generally doing the same sorta training as befor, i dont really do circuits, its bad i know and it shows from my abs. but just doing my 30 press ups whenever i leave the room or if im sat down for too long, always do pull ups i do quite a bit every day. but still stuck on like an average of about 6.

kinda wish i done more now and was a bit stricter with myself. id probably be doing 70 press ups instead of 60 and maybe 90 instead of 60 sit ups *text deleted*. ah well i recon i will pass. personally really looking forward to it. recon it'll be good fun.

you all wearing jackets? or just shirts?

chrisbox

Reaction score
Hey i arrive at 1407 too, you think us three should meet up at the exeter station? say 2:00pm somewhere :)

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah man defo...we'll meet up at exeter PM me with *text deleted* number so we can call each other...n im not wearinga jacket, just shirt and tie!..

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck 4 days to go:P i'd be laying a brick let me know how it goes

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
yeah sure.. i get to exeter station at like 1 so going to be waiting around for a while.
I should be wearing a jacket.