Where you train pics...

Hughser

Reaction score
tried to upload mine of brecon but cant get this computer majiggy to work.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
stupid thing is i can see wales from the top of my road but iam about 1Hrs 30m away its so annoying as its silly *text deleted* i live in built up area n its crap but then you look out is so oooooooooooooooo annoying, mite get me dad to drive me down there once a wkend every week do you reccomend this????

ta

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
CommandoJ said:
stupid thing is i can see wales from the top of my road but iam about 1Hrs 30m away its so annoying as its silly *text deleted* i live in built up area n its crap but then you look out is so oooooooooooooooo annoying, mite get me dad to drive me down there once a wkend every week do you reccomend this????

ta

Try the train to Formby/Southport- excellent training on sand dunes.

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hughser said:
tried to upload mine of brecon but cant get this computer majiggy to work.
Sounds like a top quality place to train...jealous :eek:ops:

fonsy85

Reaction score
jeez, i would love some flatland..! i'm living in switzerland and as soon as i leave the house it's either uphill, downhill or city and i really mean uphill
i just live next to that tower and the hill in the background is where i usually go running, i mean it's nice when there isnt' *text deleted*ing 30 cm of snow ;)) AGONY!

chris*

Reaction score
This is where I like to train, the para's used to do P COMPANY here before they moved out of Aldershot.

Some interesting Graffiti!

Chris

New Threads