which RT date?

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
i have my prmc coming up soon and if i pass i have been advised to go for the 1st september rt. *text deleted* the other option i have is 28th july, last one before leave. but apparently this one has the highest failure rate *text deleted* you are there for two weeks and then break up. has any body else been advised not to go for this one? and is the first one back after leave my best chance?

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey, im on the 16th rt, and my afco said this is probably better because i get the crappy foundation out the way and get the good stuff before i come home, because if u do the foundation then go home thers the chance u wont want to go back, and you can feel really down in spirits when u come back from holiday (lympstone blues) so i would go for the sept one because its an extra 3 weeks training and seeing *text deleted* family/friends etc

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Personally, I would opt for September entry-you have to build momentum in RT and to have to go home after foundation would not give you a chance to do this. You should be with *text deleted* troop for a good couple of months before any leave period. Decision is yours though