Who's done the new PJFT?

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just passed mine and was wondering who else had the incline setting? I seen myself off by reminding the lad it should be at 2% just as I was about to set off.

He didn't have a clue, ah well all passed and out of the way

Part 1: 12:09
Part 2: 09:17

Thank the lord too! I never want to see another treadmill in my whole life!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just passed mine and was wondering who else had the incline setting? I seen myself off by reminding the lad it should be at 2% just as I was about to set off.

Good stuff, got mine on friday, absolutely hate threadmills, always find them alot harder to run on than a road.

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score

Well done mate.

Have not done mine yet, I've got my interview & medical next tuesday. How long did you have to wait for your PJFT after your interview/medical?

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
well done mate, when you do the new PJFT lads just use the first run as a warm up, no need to bollock it ! then smash the second one !!

C

critchmufc

Well done mate.

Have not done mine yet, I've got my interview & medical next tuesday. How long did you have to wait for your PJFT after your interview/medical?

after our medical, go to your AFCO and you will get paperwork, your can book your PJFT anytime within 28 days of receiving your letter, thats how it worked for me anyway