why do we still post?

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ok, just beent thinking, if someone starts a thread on this thing everyone bites that persons head off saying theres loads of other threads about the same subject, well theres over 3,000 threads on this thing now... just make me wonder- other than like personal things like Jason_A's ball problem, and training and things like that, it kind of makes joining this site pretty pointless! *text deleted* theres nothing that hasnt been covered!

...all there is left is random things! like when i wanted to eat my gf (still do by the way) yup, im going down to manchester this saturday to meet her at Uni, and by way of celebrating my success on my Psychometric test this Friday i will be biting her all day! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...anyhoo

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
You have to remember that whilst you may have all your questions answered, others don't.

There are people on here today for whom the site is as new to them as it was to you on your first day.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You have to remember that whilst you may have all your questions answered, others don't.

There are people on here today for whom the site is as new to them as it was to you on your first day.

i still *text deleted* eat my gf

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Idea: Joining RM wiki?!

I have a bit of web design experince so I could have a go set one up and put it on my dads server.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i still *text deleted* eat my gf

:dinner: I thought this might help you with your desire to bite people.

I found this especially for you:

Marinated Leg of human
When it comes to people, the meat can be tough and wirey. Slapping the flesh while the person(s) are still alive can sometimes help tenderize the meat. Remember Culinary Gurus, fear tenderizes all meat.

Ingredients:
4 legs, two from each person
4 cup white wine
12 chopped carrots
4 diced white onions
2 Bay leaves
1/2 cup butter
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Combine half of the wine, bay leaves, 2 of the onions, and salt and pepper to taste. Slice the leg into pieces the width of a normal steak. Place in glass cake pan and cover with marinade. Refrigerate, covered, for 36 - 48 hours, turning the meat occasionally.

In a large skillet melt butter and add meat. Fry until the meat is golden brown on both sides. Remove meat from the pan and add the remaining onions and carrots and wine. Simmer until vegetables are soft.

Pour vegetables and meat back into cake pan and bake for 2 hours at 375. Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese, salad and wine. Feeds 4-6 people.

RC

Reaction score
ok, just beent thinking, if someone starts a thread on this thing everyone bites that persons head off saying theres loads of other threads about the same subject, well theres over 3,000 threads on this thing now... just make me wonder- other than like personal things like Jason_A's ball problem, and training and things like that, it kind of makes joining this site pretty pointless! *text deleted* theres nothing that hasnt been covered!

...all there is left is random things! like when i wanted to eat my gf (still do by the way) yup, im going down to manchester this saturday to meet her at Uni, and by way of celebrating my success on my Psychometric test this Friday i will be biting her all day! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...anyhoo

1.Things often change. Advice that was correct 3 months ago may not be correct today(e.g. Changes to the PJFT/recruit training syllabus/deployments/pay/advances in exercise science).

2.New people join all the time, bringing with them different experiences and can therefore offer differing opinions on certain situations.

3.There is alot that has yet to be covered.

Rich.

RC

Reaction score

...anyhoo

1.Things often change. Advice that was correct 3 months ago may not be correct today(e.g. Changes to the PJFT/recruit training syllabus/deployments/pay/advances in exercise science).

2.New people join all the time, bringing with them different experiences and can therefore offer differing opinions on certain situations.

3.There is alot that has yet to be covered.

Rich.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
While it can be annoying with a lot of the same things getting repeated, a lot of these questions are from new traffic, so they aren't all know it alls, and there's always different things to be discovered and discussed, and some funny things around too.

Who knows, in 2011 I could be posting on this site 'YO Batch place confirmed' or 'Alcoholic failure'.

Best tip is just to ignore the 'hw lng 2 my PRMC?'. I think I would leave if this place was just full of newbies, the older members are the only ones that make contributions.

J

Jason_A

Well most people are new to forums so they may not know of the search feature. Also, this is a community, without content it's nothing. I don't see a problem in a newbie posting even if the question has been answered. We can just give a link...

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Well all i can say is that you think we have it bad, seeing the same questions day in day out. Imagine the patience Ninja Stoker must have with the amount of content he has answered over and over again.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah poor fella.
pretty surprised he aint just gotten bored and decided to stop all together. its what happens to most people on here i think. like im starting to get kinda bored now, (no offence intended) but this site just ends up repeating with what is being said, and with being a member for a fair amount of time i have noticed it happen about 3 times already *text deleted*. i have also noticed the people who originally used to post on here have kinda just faded away, like stacka, he's just disapeared.
think my time will be up soon, im getting an old man on this site.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ill be gone in about 6 weeks i think :cry: but i will come back to answer questions for people yet to start RT :wink:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea im beginning to think my eyesight and political issues might put an end to my RM dreams:frown::frown::frown:, i'v already started looking at careers in the SAPS and Paramedic.

New Threads