Why ?

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Why are there 14 members on this site at 00:30 , I'm just curious ?

My reason is that I've been out for a meal and am going on holiday soon am excited and can't sleep.

Now go..

ohh i've had a few aswell.

here's a cool song for you aswell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSq2Zn2XoY

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
dont start work till 10 tomorrow and there's F.A on TV

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No time to sleep the worlds *text deleted* end!!

MTW1

Reaction score
just got back from night out and do drunk to sleep..

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
AARGH! well not for a few days or even years... mind you did anyone else hear that ludicrous idea that NASA were trying to turn Jupiter/Saturn into a star by crashing a satellite into it and triggering a chain hydrogen fusion reaction? Arthur C Clarke anyone? *text deleted*

C

critchmufc

AARGH! well not for a few days or even years... mind you did anyone else hear that ludicrous idea that NASA were trying to turn Jupiter/Saturn into a star by crashing a satellite into it and triggering a chain hydrogen fusion reaction? Arthur C Clarke anyone? *text deleted*

is that a joke

trust NASA to try an utterly retarded idea....yeah fry us in between two suns.....masterminds!

not that it will work anyway...

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* no it was one of those conspiracy nut jobs that thought it up (hence why i said arthur c clarke- sci fi writer that mentioned the same idea in his books), there were loads of vids on youtube about it "the lucifer project" though as apparently it was to happen last month i doubt many are harping on about it...*text deleted*
it couldn't work anyway as firstly there isnt enough mass in either planets and the wrong type of hydrogen anyway. hence why they're planets...

New Threads