WHY ? <<<

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
how come the government is depriving our armed forces of nearly everything ? some one has got to make a stand. Does anyone no how the Royal Marines are affecetd? do they have poor housing? (married and single) are they getting supplied?

Please shed some light. As i to have never heard the Royal Marines moan.

Cheers

(please answer the questions thank you)

sickens me to think these guys are risking their lives with limited supplies.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You know out of everything *text deleted* never heard the Royals moan about any treatment at all.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
yep unfortunately just about every branch of the forces are affected. One thing is that you'll probably not hear a lot of moaning as they aren't allowed to speak to the press without permission, and that will go for anyone hear once they have joined up. Officially you won't even be allowed to come on hear and have a bitch without permission.

3 weeks ago the courts decided that a Sheffield Wednesday supporters forum admin had to give registration details of a user to the Sheffield Wednesday chairman so they could be sued for liable. So Just a thought on that one before people post from Lympstone or other place while in the forces. Officially it ain't allowed, whilst they'll probably turn a blind eye to people helping others prepare for life in the Marine's. They might start to look closer if it turned into a bitching forum.

As for your question, The best equipment usually goes to the Marines and the Para's first (or at least that was what I was told when I was there).

As for housing I'm honestly not sure about the standards of it, but some people in the right places are beginning to snap at the minute with things. So lets hope that the only way is up from here on in.

GreyWing