wierd arm .....

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well i was pratting around with some hot girl on a field and i tackled her from the front and she landed on her back and i on top of her but i kinda fell wierd on my arm it hurt like *text deleted**text deleted* but i didnt show it :P but everytime i move it to much in either direction it like comes out of socket not dislocation because that would be incredible pain but i lose the control of my arm and have to pull it back in and i have no idea how this is happening or why, any help?

cheers

james

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've never flirted like that before but I might try it...

About your arm, go to your doc because that's not normal!

Mavrick1664

Reaction score
yea i do that all the time, i often find myself in a pub thinkin, man she's divs, then BANG, tackle her straight to the deck, works like a charm!haha, but get that wonkey arm checked out pal, u dont *text deleted* be leavin it behind on the monkey bars!

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yea i do that all the time, i often find myself in a pub thinkin, man she's divs, then BANG, tackle her straight to the deck, works like a charm!haha, but get that wonkey arm checked out pal, u dont *text deleted* be leavin it behind on the monkey bars!
That flooded my memory with hilarious mental pictures >.< Good man!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
reminded me of jackass when they randomly burst into a shop having a fight.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
:I lads she robbed my trainers first! ;p

Mavrick1664

Reaction score
so blocky let me get this straight, some girl robs u of *text deleted* trainers, then *text deleted**text deleted*ted up *text deleted* arm that bad u need a doc? Reconsider career choice mate? a midwife maybe, babies should be safe!!haha! jokin mate ;)

Shibby

Reaction score
Tell the hot girl she f*text deleted**ked your arm, and who cares what anyone else things she'll feel well bad and give you loads of sympathy possibly give you a freebie. Her on top obviously you dont *text deleted* inflict anymore damage to yerself :toung:

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha!! It bloody hurts :p I did enjoy being on top of her though :D maybe I do need something abit more safe haha

N

Natasha Cohen

So funny!!

But if it still gives you pain - get it seen to asap!! Make sure you tell the truth about how you did it though!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i would probably walk into the doctors and say something like.. well i won a compotition to play rugby with the england rugby team... (and babel on accordingly)

N

Natasha Cohen

You would be amazed at the some of the stories I get - people just have no shame do they?? Funny though - but hard to keep a straight face at times!!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I've never flirted like that before but I might try it...

About your arm, go to your doc because that's not normal!
what you on about Ashley......the girls always ask me how well i dive?

Apparently im very good.... ;-)

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
So she nicks your trainers, she hurts you, you got beaten by a girl! I do think the midwife career is good for you! *text deleted*

N

Natasha Cohen

Stacka!!

You are like s*text deleted*t in a field - You are everywhere??? You have only been back on 5 mins????

Tash x

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* *text deleted*, i didnt get OFFICIALLY beaten by her, i just didnt want to crush her and destroy her FINNNNNE body so i kinda tried to move out the way and ended up crushing my arm :P