Wife Gets Double

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
A man and his wife are sitting at home, when suddenly a genie appears as is from no where, the genie says to the man, "I will grant you 3 wishes, but what ever you get, your wife gets double, and in the event of you wishing to get beaten half to death, your wife will get beaten to death, just to clear things up". So the man says, okay. "I want a sports car", so the genie grants the wish, and his wife also gets 2 sports cars, so then the man says, "I want a mansion", so he gets his mansion, and his wife gets 2, then the man says, "I want you to beat me half to death".

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, I see a divorce coming their way (assuming the lady survives). Funny.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hahahaa, the last 2 posts are funnier than the joke! xD

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ye I was thinking that *text deleted* :laugh: good effort!

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aye, make fun of me why don't ya *text deleted* I didn't get it completely at first... :thefinger:

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
there was a joke round here once when just about everyone in the thread was explaining it to me, I think I finally understood it in the but didn't find it funny.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, we all have emmbaressing moments on forums *text deleted*. I was once on a COD4 forum, and I posted a joke, and everyone flamed me because they didn't like it! I was like wtf at them. It wasn't offensive or racist or anything like that. Oh well.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
was it just *text deleted**text deleted* ?

post the joke here, you're already being laughed at anyway, so what else can go wrong ? haha

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
On the school bus, a little boy asked approached the bus driver and asked him a question, "If my mummy was a girl giraffe and my daddy was a boy giraffe guess what I would be!"
"No idea" said the busdriver, slightly perplexed.
"A baby giraffe!" Answered the little boy.

The next day the little boy asked the same busdriver a similar question, "if my daddy was a boy hippo and my mummy was a girl hippo guess what I would be!"
"No clue mate" answered the busdriver, annoyed and disturbed.
"A baby hippo!" Answered the little boy.

The next day the little boy asked the busdriver on the bus, "If my daddy was a boy monkey and my my mummy was a girl monkey guess what I would be!"
"FOR GODS SAKE I HAVE NO *text deleted* IDEA NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!"
"A baby monkey!"
"Oh yeah", snapped the busdriver, "well, figure this one out, if your 'daddy' was a *text deleted* gigolo and your 'mummy' was a filthy whore, what would you be?!?"
"Thats easy", said the little boy with a broad smile, "i'd be a bus driver".

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha, yeah that joke's *text deleted* do down in history, it'll be our generations "Why did the chicken cross the road"

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha, it's one of things when the more you read it the more it makes you laugh.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
still not as funny as me catching rusty on a bebo dirty webcam group *text deleted*

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I get he thought the wife would still be alive.