will i pass my prmc?

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
arite lads just wodering if you think i will pass my prmc with these scores.

press ups in 2 mins - 30

sit ups in 2 mins - 75-80

pull ups - 8

i know that my running is good i can do 3 miles in 20 minutes and i know that the prmc tests your personality and attitude aswell but i was just wodering if you guys think these are decent scores to pass my prmc.
Ive only just came back from my back injury and these scores will obviosly get better and i will be aiming to alot more but to be honest im worried about my press ups can anybody help me improve them because im finding it hard to be able to do more of them.

cheers lads

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thing to remember is that people rarely get their regular scores when on PRMC, from what i have read aslong as you show you have a decent physical ability and more importantly the mental will to push hard you will pass.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Sam you.........*text deleted*:biggrin::tongue:

Haha

billybambino

Reaction score
press ups in 2 mins - 30

cheers lads
i can only get 30 aswell, try this 6 week programme, 3 days a week

Day 1:

10 Pressups
Minute Rest
10 Pressups
Minute Rest
8 Pressups
Minute Rest
6 Pressups
Minute Rest
Maximum

----------

Day 2:

90 Secs
90 Secs
90 Secs
90 Secs
Maximum

----------

Day 3:

2 Minutes
2 Minutes
2 Minutes
2 Minutes
Maximum

----------

This all increases into the second week, this programme is supposed to work on its own, so aswell as random pressups every day i dont see how you can go wrong, for the rest of the programme go on:

http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

jimmylad

Reaction score
u should pass, anyhow on the day you will be able to push more than you usually can due to all the adrenaline pumping in, your running is fine, just try and get more press ups! as long as you show good determination you will pass! oh and dont slag the corporals off in the toilets as one of the lads down there was slaggin him off and he was on the loo having a *text deleted**text deleted*, so we all got to do some extra phsy after gym test 2 *text deleted*!! goodluck mate, never give in!!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Thats what im doing Billy. Currently on week 4, gone from 28 to 40 (after the first two weeks).