wish me luck

liam

Reaction score
well everyone.

in got my psychometric test on the 23rd of this month. got a feeling it is going to be very hard.

wish me luck.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Now now mate, thats not the attitude at all ! :tuttut:

What leads you to believe that things will go badly, its hardly a positive approach, its totally normal to get a little nervous but to think you've failed before you've started doesnt really put you in a positive frame of mind !! Have a bit of faith in yourself dude! Have you been practising the test booklet issued by your afco??

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's a piece of piss. You'll be fine as long as you've practiced what's in the booklet.

Do your best though, because your score is used to judge how good your phys needs to be to pass PRMC (I think).

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with Mackie.

It's easy if you've gone through the booklet. You'll wonder what you've been worrying about when you find out you've passed.

I think the only thing you can score badly on that leads to more phys in PRMC is the mechanical comprehension. Just study for it and you'll be fine.

liam

Reaction score
Now now mate, thats not the attitude at all ! :tuttut:

What leads you to believe that things will go badly, its hardly a positive approach, its totally normal to get a little nervous but to think you've failed before you've started doesnt really put you in a positive frame of mind !! Have a bit of faith in yourself dude! Have you been practising the test booklet issued by your afco??
*text deleted* *text deleted* bin through it a good few times mate.

just that the navy officer at the afco told me it would be alot harder then whats in that book

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if *text deleted* going for officer u need to get a higher score! but no its simple mate ive done it and i was well scared before but after u realise its eaasssyy. i just struggled with the maths

sparrow legs

Reaction score
how can anyone tell liam its easy when you dont know his level of intelligence? liam practise the booklet and you could always try a few intelligence tests on the net just google for them, apart from that just relax and go with it, the tests are there for a reason if you dont pass them then maybe the marines are not for you.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If you've managed to get a grade C or above in most of your GCSE's you should be fine with the tests. Relax, practise the booklets, have a good nights sleep before the test and you'll be fine!

Dan2508

Reaction score
Dont be complacent though, I went into the test over confident not realising the time restictions. I passed it, but its harder than i thought, specially compared to the army one I had to pass when I joined the darkside. Its all about preperation, fail to prepare and prepare to fail! I knicked that saying but i think its a good one so I'm *text deleted* keep using it.