Women

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
I know the ideal woman, buys you beer during a night out, shags your brains out at the end of it and then turns into a six pack of beer to quench your thirst. Sooo...

What do you look for in a woman?

Now this should be interesting!!

Regards

Steve

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds weird, but she has to play sports, like netball, hockey or girls football. not a manly woman.... but definitely athletic.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Quite simply for me lads, if she can make me smile without saying a word, has great looks,takes pride in her appearence & can hold a conversation for more than 2 minutes that doesnt revolve round footballers wives etc then i'm hooked! *text deleted*...

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* be funny and give you your own space. and then everything shiloh said

ICTTech

Reaction score
aslong as she don't have an STD and can fit a brown paper bag over her head if she's ugly im ok

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I am agreein with the athletic, definetly not manly but will go the gym or play some sports or something like that. I usually go for blonde women, not too sure why that is, and i've *text deleted* be able to have some banter with her, *text deleted* have a personality or i just get bored.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Older women are always good. Not as childish/b*tchy as the age group i normally go for (18-21) and the extra experience in the bedroom department is ace

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
For one she has to be stunningly hot and a good cook, *text deleted* make me laugh all the time and doenst mind a bit of roughin up she has to had a good rack, a bum the fills her jeans and a long thin pair of legs! Oh and I normally go for brunettes

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
STAX Rating

Okay guys. This is what you look for in a woman:

A nice personality.
Must be nice looking.
Must have a good shapely Body.

After a few beers the standards tend to change a little:

To:

Must have a pulse.
Must have a fairly decent grid.
Gets the Beers in.
Has a broad sense of humour.
Has a decent body, not too fat.
If fat, then decent looking.
If not fat and enough ale consumed, then the grid doesn't matter.
Shags on the first night.

What more can a man ask for!

Note: If you regularly find a good looking woman, with all the other qualities then you are undoubtedly a STAX rating.

Regards

Steve

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
If it moves *text deleted* it. If it doesn't, *text deleted* it til it does!

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I like girls with a bit of meat myself. I've had my time with skinny girls, but sometimes it doesn't leave much to the imagination, I want some curves.

Intelligence is a MUST, as I hate stupid women, which is about 95% of the population. So when I find a girl I like, I usually wear the heart on a sleeve.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If Im looking for a relationship, then a nice girl who will be faithful and good looking. Otherwise a *text deleted* who will open her legs up when I tell her haha.

New Threads