Woo hoo I'm a terrorist

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just spoke to my AFCO who confirmed that my security clearance is back and that I am a terrorist.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it was a wind up but have to say I am quite dissappointed no one has abseiled down the side of my house and burst in through the windows yet.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* bet you'd love for the special forces to assault your house. you'll probably just get snatched up by a government secret service and tortured for information on your way to your work

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
that's fantastic news, did they find where you were hiding your 72 virgins then?

ringo

Reaction score
haha thts incredible. how did they come up with tht?

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Did you know it doesn't specifically state 72 female virgins..

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha stupid extremist muslim terrorists have gotten f*cuked over by their god. KN*B'S!

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Course

Does that mean you can opt to do a TRC?

"Terrorist Recruitment Course."

Cheers

Steve

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just spoke to my AFCO who confirmed that my security clearance is back and that I am a terrorist.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it was a wind up but have to say I am quite dissappointed no one has abseiled down the side of my house and burst in through the windows yet.

If anything you are most likely only going to get two constables knocking on the door, alas no special operations guys with cardboard stuck over their eyes will likely come through the windows...although if we dont hear from you maybe your wish came true :rock:

So what did he say following the info that your a terrorist?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
So what did he say following the info that your a terrorist?

It was just a wind up. I doubt the AFCOs would normally tell someone that but the CPO knows me from last time I joined up and one of the marines that is there was in the same troop as me.

Apparently it is good news and nearly doubles my promotion prospects.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Shame about the virgins then mate, looks like you 'll have to miss out on them this time round.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i wouldn't want 72 virgins screw that. do you now how long it would take to shag them.. you would have to go through the whole process of making sure that they think your are the one for them and you are special enough for them to give away their virginity. *text deleted* doing that 72 times. now if i got 72 extremely fit nyph's then hell yeah..

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i wouldn't want 72 virgins screw that. do you now how long it would take to shag them.. you would have to go through the whole process of making sure that they think your are the one for them and you are special enough for them to give away their virginity.

Wish there was virgins like that where I'm from.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think there's such thing as a virgin where I live.. Everyones just about had it with everyone.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* if your asking if im gay then no sorry to disapoint you. seeming as though i said i want 72 extremely fit nymph's and i will only except females.

well acctually i said i wanted nyph's but thanks for the correction ash. was a typo anyway

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Well I get screwed by the government every week so I'm not sure what I am anymore!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
72 virgins for all eternity...thats along time to have only 72 women...And if your a typical male it wont take long till your out of virgins and left with 72 women that are pissed off with you about sleeping with the other 71 women.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Spooks!woo hoo Jollies Bar 1
Dan Felix RMR Medical Today! woo! RMR Section and RMR Selection 2
X-Guard Woo! Got a job General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 7