Would you believe me ?

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
One of my best mates 'Mark Hoyle' currently during recruit training for the Army. His dad was ex SBS, hes retired 3 years ago now. I don't really want to post his name up, privacy issues. At first it took me a while to believe him untill i actually met the guy, and seen dozen of pictures of him in action. I've only ever spoke to him briefly, and he seems like a STUD :*text deleted*: ..

and to surprise you once more, my mum '34' i think.. has been seing a guy from the SBS for 8 months now. At first, i never knew nothing about it, but hes been around a few times. We live 10 minutes from Poole, where some of the SBS are based.

Is this a coincidence, perhaps im the next up and rising SBS :*text deleted*:

8)

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky you, now you can have an expert beast you into peak shape :)

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He has mentioned to my mum that he'l come down the gym one day with me 8)

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Be sure to bleed him dry extract every hint tip trick peice of advice he has and post them up.. Im sure all the lads on here would benefit from the wisdom of a guy in the SBS :)

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hes away *text deleted*, and has been for the last 3 weeks. When hes back il try and bleed him dry.

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
One of my best mates 'Mark Hoyle' currently during recruit training for the Army. His dad was ex SBS, hes retired 3 years ago now.
A Booties son in the army!...heresey :? :*text deleted*:

It would be good to have some advice, but don't lean on the guy too much mate he probably just wants to relax when he's not at work.... :wink:

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nah lean on him bleed him dry infact sign him up for here *text deleted* he's SBS he can handle the pressure. If you annoy him to much he will just end your life with a quick chop to the neck or summit like that *text deleted* :-P

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ulick said:
One of my best mates 'Mark Hoyle' currently during recruit training for the Army. His dad was ex SBS, hes retired 3 years ago now.
A Booties son in the army!...heresey :? :*text deleted*:

It would be good to have some advice, but don't lean on the guy too much mate he probably just wants to relax when he's not at work.... :wink:
Mark failed the psychometric test for the Marines, and had a 12 month wait to re-do it. Hes planning on going for the Marines next year.