would you fail your medical if...

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
they found out you were on the legal steroid stuff? i think it's called cryotine, but i maybe wrong.

not sure if this has been answered before but if you could let me know that would cool.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I thought he meant the steroids that are used for like acne and stuff?

Joe

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
they found out you were on the legal steroid stuff? i think it's called cryotine, but i maybe wrong.

not sure if this has been answered before but if you could let me know that would cool.

Any steroid that has been prescribed to you by a registered doctor would not bar entry far as i know but this is up too the doctor at the medical. Anyting that is bought over the counter would most likely be non-steroidal and would not bar entry.

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Think it means creatine, if you mean this, no it will not bar you entry due to the fact our bodys produce it and its found in meat.

Ps if you meant creatine its an amazing supplement.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yeah i think i do mean creatine, it just a mate was talking about it and suggesting i use it. but i wasn't sure if it stop me from getting in.

what makes you say it's amazing? what is so good about it?

smallzy

Reaction score
Yeah what the hell is creatine all about? I use whey protein after each workout and before bed but i've never really looked into creatine. Is it just the same sort of stuff but more potent?

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
It is used by your muscle twitch fibres to sustain contractions, usually your body burns through what it can create at a rather rapid pace so supplementing with a creatine powder/liquid loads a larger amount into your muscle cells and effectively increases your endurance and low level strength. The majority of people using it can notice gains in a short time. there is a full article here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu8.htm that will explain all the details to you.

I would recommend it for putting on muscle, but for endurance training its not that great and keep in mind far as i know no supplements are allowed in RT besides a multi vitamin so try not to become dependant on it for RT since your performance will drop when you stop taking it.

ChrisL

Reaction score
It is used by your muscle twitch fibres to sustain contractions, usually your body burns through what it can create at a rather rapid pace so supplementing with a creatine powder/liquid loads a larger amount into your muscle cells and effectively increases your endurance and low level strength. The majority of people using it can notice gains in a short time. there is a full article here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu8.htm that will explain all the details to you.

I would recommend it for putting on muscle, but for endurance training its not that great and keep in mind far as i know no supplements are allowed in RT besides a multi vitamin so try not to become dependant on it for RT since your performance will drop when you stop taking it.

Creatine Phosphate is a Anaerobic Energy System and is present in all muscles but in relatively small quantities! It provides immediate energy but will only last 6-10 seconds..This energy system by the way can only use glucose as a food fuel...and is used when the body starts to exercise..During High Intensity Activities and to fuel explosive movements

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its the only supplement i take when i train really, my arms go bigger and get the important reps out.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have a quick question, so might aswel throw it in here.

When the doctor asks you to cough, what is he looking for ?

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
balls...

not sure *text deleted* think it's to check for hernia

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Was talking to my friend from the marines and he said that him and all of his mates take the same protein shake just incase any of you were interested;

its called phd pharma-gain and can be found and bought on http://www.monstersupplements.com

If you have a look on there at the read-up for the supplement it is basically perfect for what we will be doing, it allows mass to be put on even with extreme cardio vascular excercises being prioritised over weightlifting etc etc..

but the thing with creatine is, you have to load your system with it and constantly use it for the effects to have full power otherwise it is just useless doing..

o agh and it tastes like *text deleted**text deleted* !