xbox 360 Gamer tag!

RAY_GRYLLS

Reaction score
my gamer tag is: ROYAL MARIN3S

In my free time when i haven't got the girlfriend pestering me I play Black ops, or FIFA 12. I have got MW3 but i cant stand it!!

Got to warn you though i am a NINJA on Black ops! :toung:

lawley23

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
MW3 was scrappy and I'm not looking forward to black ops 2,

Battlefield all the way

lawley23

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I want a ps3 ill talk her around to it one day :)

Dutch_

Reaction score
MW3 was scrappy and I'm not looking forward to black ops 2,

Battlefield all the way
XBL Gamertag: ichigoone5

I have the whole summer to game and phys now, so add me up, we need to get some RM inspired battlefield matches afoot.

lawley23

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
XBL Gamertag: ichigoone5

I have the whole summer to game and phys now, so add me up, we need to get some RM inspired battlefield matches afoot.
Yea will get on tot it tonight, :)

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Gamertag is Dan6663

Hardly ever on but wouldn't mind doing something with you chaps. I suck by the way:cry: and i rage hard...:rolleyes:

Dutch_

Reaction score
Gamertag is Dan6663

Hardly ever on but wouldn't mind doing something with you chaps. I suck by the way:cry: and i rage hard...:rolleyes:
I rage hard sometimes too, there's a few videos online somewhere me and my gaming buddies recorded. The whole match was me counter-sniping these snipers and shouting "Take that you *text deleted*!" every time I got a kill.

Unfortunately my Black Country accent is really strong on the vid, and it doesn't help when in contrast the the three welsh lads I was playing with.

lawley23

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I rage hard sometimes too, there's a few videos online somewhere me and my gaming buddies recorded. The whole match was me counter-sniping these snipers and shouting "Take that you *text deleted*!" every time I got a kill.

Unfortunately my Black Country accent is really strong on the vid, and it doesn't help when in contrast the the three welsh lads I was playing with.
Hey guy sorry not added you yet got limited internet