Yay

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey people! *text deleted* sorry i havent posted in a while! bet u all missed me! well, i got a new router for my computer and for some ungodly reason it stopped me from accessing this site! (but only this site tho! every other website was fine- ???) any would like to say i had my psychometric test today and passed! ^_^ OH YEA BABY! *text deleted* have my interview and medical next thursday! better get swatting up! *text deleted* god, *text deleted* missed all the gossip! *text deleted* read everythig *text deleted* missed and catch up! :)

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
who are u again?

joke :uglyhammer:

*text deleted* cheeky tucker! honestly though i would take like 30 minutes to load this site up and it kept saying 'server too busy, try again later' i nearly threw my laptop out the window at one point! *text deleted*

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* sounds like a genuine nightmare!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* sounds like a genuine nightmare!

was mate! i had LOADS of new thread ideas too! i got so mad! *text deleted*

i started going all twitchy and couldnt sleep, and got cold sweats while in bed!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
are you the one who wants to eat his girlfriend?

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yes! but due to technical difficulties (extortionate bus prices) i wont see my gf for another week or 2 and am getting pissed off! i might as well be a fu'cking monk! *text deleted* gone celabit! my balls now literally drag accross the floor as i walk! *text deleted* the medical examiner is *text deleted* have a fieldday next week with me! *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yes! but due to technical difficulties (extortionate bus prices) i wont see my gf for another week or 2 and am getting pissed off! i might as well be a fu'cking monk! *text deleted* gone celabit! my balls now literally drag accross the floor as i walk! *text deleted* the medical examiner is *text deleted* have a fieldday next week with me! *text deleted*

don't worry mate, you would have starved to death by the time your medical comes up.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
medical next thursday! cant wait for that like! i will have just had my interview and will be sweaty as fu'ck my bollocks are *text deleted* be stinking! *text deleted* hope he doesnt hava habbit of sniffing his fingers afterwards... *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
or re-using his gloves. That is disgusting but i wish you and your bollocks all the best. I am sure all 3 of you will get through unscathed!!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
or re-using his gloves. That is disgusting but i wish you and your bollocks all the best. I am sure all 3 of you will get through unscathed!!

all 3? all 5 mate! all 5

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I am suffering from PTSD because of your absence, cut my wrists and everything. *Sobs*.

:uglyhammer: Joke!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I am suffering from PTSD because of your absence, cut my wrists and everything. *Sobs*.

:uglyhammer: Joke!

i got an infraction for using 'txt tlk' so i guess instead of using '*text deleted*' i will say laugh my ass off (when did this site become so 'correct'? takes all the fun away

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
medical next thursday! cant wait for that like! i will have just had my interview and will be sweaty as fu'ck my bollocks are *text deleted* be stinking! *text deleted* hope he doesnt hava habbit of sniffing his fingers afterwards... *text deleted*

Well the corporal will be teaching you how to clean those stinking bollocks hahaha:biggrin:

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* good old wire scrubber! *text deleted*

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im type 1 *text deleted* :kult::kult::kult::kult: