Yes!!

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
hey peeps! my AFCO FINALLY got back to me about my application to the RMR!!! YAY! *text deleted* have my psycometric test on Oct 3rd!! thats a bit far away like, i thought normally it was only 1 week after application, well it was for the RAF anyway!!

i now have the longest form the world has ever seen- the dreaded security questionaire! god took me about 6 weeks to fill it in last time! *text deleted*

gimme sum luck people! *text deleted*

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yea depends, I had a month wait in total, I have the test next tuesday. It's busy season I guess :amuse:

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Best of luck mate...the security questionaire is pretty bulky but most of them were questions I didn't even have to answer!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
good luck! what kind of questions are there on the security form ?

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
basically the security form is all about you and literally EVERYONE you are related to!they go into huge detail about you, your mam, dad, kids, wife/partner everything! *text deleted*

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
how massive of a detail ?

I've not really got anything to hide but what do they want to know about your family and people you're related to ?

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
well obviously they *text deleted* know everything about you! everything about your nationality, whether your dual nationality or it has changed, your hous/flat number, street, distriict, town, county, country! (*text deleted*) any previous addresses, they ask you about every aspect of you basically, they *text deleted* know where your mam/dad/step parents/legal guardians, financial history, criminal records basically everything and just looking through the form thats only page 15 of 21! *text deleted* dont worry bout it *text deleted*! fillin in the forms is the worst part! well, id say the interview maself like! *text deleted*

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
cheers everyone for wishin me good luck on ma psycometric! its a while away like but *text deleted* done one b4 and im sure il be fine when it comes to it! JOE! get *text deleted* forms sent off *text deleted* n join with me!!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ahh, not as bad as I thought, thought it was going to get abit too personal.

21 pages ???

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
*text deleted* yea 21 pages! its a bit of a *text deleted**text deleted* when you look through it because you have to put all the letters that you write in for your answer in small white boxes and all you see is like a thousand white boxes! *text deleted*