Apologies for adding what seems like the 10th medical thread just this week, but I'm after some advice. Had my medical last Thursday and everything went well until the Doc noticed I had a case of scoliosis. She put together some pieces, took some pictures and sent it off and said it would go for review with a Senior Doctor (I assume within the service) who would judge it based on long term risks etc, I'm definitely not holding my breath. Obviously I want to mitigate the long term health issue that could be associated with having a mong back - do you reckon I should do this through my GP whilst I wait for the report to come back from the Senior Doctor? It's a fine line between speeding up potential recovery (if there is any possibility of recovery) and potentially having a mountain of honking med reports. Appreciate anyone's non-professional opinion.